Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Bourne 4

Looks like a good one to me, but I have yet to see a movie that Matt Damon was in that sucked. I like his work very much.

This looks pretty good. I agree with you Dave, Matt Damons movies are all good. Loved the Bourne trilogy, good story and great action scenes. This looks along the same lines so can't wait to see it.

Mike

wow its like CoDMW2 meets bourne meets blackhawk down... looks AWSOME!!!!!

I fact i wasn´t aware of the film until a girl i met a couple of days ago in the bus told me "If you like Bourne and war films, you will also like Green Zone".I had no idea about it, but after she told what it was all about, i looked for the trailers, screamed "Whooo, yeeaaaaah!!" and decided to post in CA. Personally, i´m going to watch it as soon as they release the film here.

Edited by macelena

Thanks for posting, looks good!

Once you have seen the first Bourne there is no reason to see any of the others IMO. I honestly had a hard time telling the dif between the first and the third.

I honestly had a hard time telling the dif between the first and the third.

Bigger body counts. heat.gifrofl.gif