Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Brittany Murphy died, aged 32

My sister just told me. Curious how people just dies (i know, cliché). Tragic

She was great in Just Married and 8 Mile. 32 is too young to go.

Guest rscsjsuso5

a perfect actress who gave her voice for animated series king of the hill we will miss her and the animated series.

Its such a shame. :sad:

There are so many bad people in this world but nice people die.

I still remember her in Clueless, before she went blond. Of course, King of the Hill will never die.

wow never long enough always to soon dear britney we will miss you.

Rest in peace

-D-

What a year... geez. This is so sad. She was such a beautifull actress. Drug related... I always thought she had her head on her shoulders more than most folks in that industry. Guess you never really know what happening behind the scenes. Just like Heath.

I'm not trying to rain on the parade but my reaction is a shrug of the shoulders.

I've wondered for years about certain people who possessed skills enough to be legendary in their chosen fields but since they weren't part of the mainstream mass media circus, were more or less ignored when they died.

To think of a few-Roy Buchanan, Danny Gatton, D. Boon, and Chuck Schuldiner.

Schuldiner's passing from cancer at age 34 was comepletly ignored even though he pushed the boundries of his craft for years, while some female R/B singer who only released a single LP was lionized after a plane crash just a few months before.

Other than a few pop item films and such, i can't really see anything remotely noteworthy in Murphy's work to justify her instant deification.

Nah, fair call. But my reasoning is that, given her exposure in film and TV and how sudden it was, she's going to make a lot of headlines. Like with MJ. I'm sure to people who don't know her or follow her, they won't really give a rat's ass, and that's fair enough. I liked most of her movies. I'm sure it'll be the same for me here if Chris Webber or Mark Messier died. Most people (in Oz) would be like: "Meh. So?". I guess it's all relative. Still, it's a shame, no matter who it is and especially at that age.

Other than a few pop item films and such, i can't really see anything remotely noteworthy in Murphy's work to justify her instant deification.

She isn't no Katherine Hepburn granted but it was kind of sudden and weird because I just watched "Just Married" the other day. I thought she was funny.

one of the guys in the office told me about her death..

sad news..

While waiting for autopsy, last thing i heard was a cardiac arrest because of flu (nothing about "Alpha" or usual) went worse. A friend of mine, 20 year old had such trouble recently, fortunately he recovered

I suspected drugs as soon as I heard the announcement. Seems that now the coroner is looking at that and checking for heroin and cocaine cuz she had problems abusing those in the past.

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/12/22/accidental-overdose-eyed-in-brittany-murphys-death-following-discovery-of-pills-source-says/

Found a few reports as of a few hours ago that is seems to be natural causes.