Sign in to follow this  
Winston DoRight

Spandau_Winston-Mod.rar

Spandau_Winston-Mod.rar

View File

With the release of the Hat in the Ring expansion, the spandau gun sound was changed to a rather weak and puny sounding effect. I found myself fixating on the weak "ticka-ticka-ticka" sound so much that I couldn't concentrate on flying. What a step backwards in my opinion to the great sounding spandau's from the previous patches. I dug into my backup files and pulled the spandau gun .wav from patch 5 and increased the speed(tempo) somewhat to give it a faster rate of fire. Here's my modded .wav file if you want to try it. Install instructions included.

Please note the original file belongs to OBD Software and solely for the use in Over Flanders Fields. It cannot be used elsewhere without permission from OBD Software.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

Winston please add that to the readme as requested in the original forum - thanks.

Please note the original file belongs to OBD Software and solely for the use in Over Flanders Fields. It cannot be used elsewhere without permission from OBD Software.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

Winston please add that to the readme as requested in the original forum - thanks.

Done. But you'll have to delete the external download links from my original post as I can no longer edit that post.