Sign in to follow this  
Slipstream22

Lost functions with Hat in the Ring Install

All,

I noticed that I lost the CS3 aircraft label function (Control+Shift+L) when I installed the Hat in the Ring upgrade.

The tactical display toggle (Shift+T) and cycle tactical display range (control+shift+T)

appear to be the only workable functions. Is this the result of the upgrade?

Shouldn't be lost - check "controlls". In worst case - reset CFS3 in workshop.

Edited by Olham

Here's a strange thing.....

Prior to HitR, the F7 key used to put me in the bombsight view, but only if I had bombs aboard. No bombs, no bombsight. Now, however, F7 does nothing at all even with bombs aboard. But hitting N (which used to bring up some useless help screen for dummies) now puts me in the bombsight whether I've got bombs or not.

But PLEASE don't change this. I'm actually liking things as they are now, because the bombsight is the only way to see down in the DFW from the pilot's seat. My last few DiD missions, I was glad to be able to take a downwards peek this way to help my navigation.

I suppose this only works in the DFW, the only current OFF plane with a working bombsight. I haven't check other planes, but you can SEE normally from them so the issue hasn't arisen.