Sign in to follow this  
MKSheppard

Hawker Hunter Superpack for Merged SF2 (Beta)

So, I was bored today, and decided to merge all the various Hawker Hunter conversions for SF2 into a single easy to install superpack (note, this is for SF2 merged install with WOI, etc; to take advantage of any loadout changes or cockpit changes TK has made for the stock Hunters).

Anyway, after several hours of work, I have a workable beta; and I've installed it once or twice to my merged addon folder; but I need some people to help check it over before I officially upload it to Combat Ace.

You can get it here

LINK

It's a 65~ MB 7-zip that unzips to about 1 GB installed.

Hangar Screen for Hunter60

Loading Screen for Hunter60

Rough readme is below

---------------------------------

Superpack put together by Ryan Crierie (Aka MKSheppard) for Combined Install of SF2 Games.

What it contains:

An integrated Install For:

Hunter F.1 by Spinners

Hunter F.2 by Spinners

Hunter F.4 by Spinners

Hunter F.5 by Spinners

Hunter F.6 by Spinners (integrated with Stock Third Wire)

Hunter F.9 (Stock TK with new hangar screens etc)

Hunter GA.11 by Nigel "ndicki" Dickinson

Hunter F.50 (Swedish J-34) for 1955 conversion by Paul

Hunter F.50 (Swedish J-34) for 1960 conversion by Paul

Hunter F.51 by Paulopanz (integrated with Stock Third Wire)

Hunter F.52 by Paolo

Hunter F.57 by Paolo

Hunter F.59 by Paolo (integrated with Stock Third Wire)

Hunter F.60 by Paolo

Hunter F.70 (Stock TK with new hangar screens etc and made flyable)

Hunter F.71 by Paolo

Hunter F.73 (Stock TK with new hangar screens etc and made flyable)

Hunter F.74 by Paolo

Total size is about 1 GB unzipped.

I've done hangar and loading screens for all of them, and I've made some edits to bring them into compliance with TK folder naming conventions; e.g. instead of Hunter_F1, the folder and files are Hunter1.

The J-34 installation instead of being two folders labelled:

J-34 Hunter

and

J-34HUNTER

is now

Hunter50_55

and

Hunter50_60

After their dates of introduction.

I also made the decals for Spinners' hunter mods fit in better, by having them go into folders labelled Hunter1, Hunter2, etc in the Decal folder; rather than just being dumped into the main Decal Folder.

So I've gotten to play around with the hunters; and I'm finding a bug -- basically the FuelTankNodeName= is not defined in many of the ini files; causing the game to load up fuel tanks in addition to whatever you selected in loadout -- leading to occasional hard lockups of Windows 7 :yikes:

Edited by MKSheppard

Busy with Spillone104 working around new Mig-19P/PM/PT etc. I have forgotten to upload my 2nd gen (SF-2I) Hunters. :oops:

I have not only fixed old ones (tanks) adding some new camo scheme ...

I have a plenty of new planes and skins on my HD ready to take off (Es. India, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Somalia, Kenya, Oman etc.)

So stay tuned please.

BTW good work :good:

Paolo

Edited by paulopanz

I have not only fixed old ones (tanks)

Speaking of tanks; I've been having problems trying to get specific fuel tanks to show up, like the FAA dark grey tanks for the GA.11 or the brown ones for Saudi Arabia's F.60s.

Speaking of tanks; I've been having problems trying to get specific fuel tanks to show up, like the FAA dark grey tanks for the GA.11 or the brown ones for Saudi Arabia's F.60s.

I'm uploading now a new F-60 2 gen Hunter with a brand new light colored skin (according some pics included).

No more specific tanks are needed / allowed for hunters after Sf2I.

You have simply to put new tank skins in each skin folder (like F-4s etc.).

It's much better, I think.

Paul :bye:

Thanks for uploading your latest hunters! I've merged them into my superpack, and they've been an invaluable help in figuring out how to do the new drop tank system.

I just noticed and fixed another issue, this one pertaining to the Hunter57: if you want to have just 100 liter drop tanks on both the inboard and outboard pylons; you will have to use the hunter6 LOD. the Hunter9 LOD has nodes for 100 and 230, which means that it will always load 230 L even if 100L is specified.

The Hunter6 LOD has nodes for four 100L tanks, so that works.

Edited by MKSheppard

I just noticed and fixed another issue, this one pertaining to the Hunter57: if you want to have just 100 liter drop tanks on both the inboard and outboard pylons; you will have to use the hunter6 LOD. the Hunter9 LOD has nodes for 100 and 230, which means that it will always load 230 L even if 100L is specified.

The Hunter6 LOD has nodes for four 100L tanks, so that works.

Thank You, I know that. It will be uploaded soon with some other upgrade,too.

Paul :good:

The first 2nd gen Hunters are out. More to come.