Sign in to follow this  
hughesyman

Changing Personal skin in campaign

Im flying for USA 94th in campaign mode and i decided to change my personal skin on the spad 13, but when the mission started i noticed that the other aces flying in flight 2 had also changed their skin to the same as mine? is this a fault withing the program or is it just my install?

Thanks

Hi Hughesyman, is it only with the 94th or as it happend with other sqds?

Hi Hughesyman, is it only with the 94th or as it happend with other sqds?

Hi red dog, yeah it just seems to be with the 94th at the moment, just flew a mission with my jasta 10 pilot with different skin and the other aces kept there own so it was ok. hmm, bit strange. i will try again with the 94th to see if it was just a glitch or something?

Make sure you saved it with an own name, and not as "default".

Make sure you saved it with an own name, and not as "default".

hey olham, yeah already saved under different name, its one of the skins uploaded to combat ace that i tried. i also tried just a default OFF ace skin for a spad 13 but the same thing happend, all other aces in flight 2 defaulted to the same skin as me? the problem just seems to be with the 94th at the moment, i've tested others with british and german pilots and all works ok with them. hmm if no one else has experianced a problem like this with the 94th then perhaps i'll try a reinstall?

Just tried this and it's ok for me.

Okay, just in case you got it wrong (cause there is another aircraft folder, that isn't the right one).

The skins go here:

(your game folder) > Campaigns > campaign data > skins

(I'm pretty sure you did so, but just to make totally sure.)

ok, gonna try add a picture to show you what i get. (not sure how you add a picture to a post so if this doesnt show then can someone tell me how to?) if you can see the picture then you should see that i've changed my skin but in the line up of spads you can see also any ace has defaulted to my skin?

post-22855-12620411614659.jpg

Ok mate, i'll try and get a mission with other ace's in.

The flight of 94th as another ace in the same plane?

The second flight some french, as two aces but no twined planes?

ahh so it would appear there is a problem with the 94th ace skin, there defaulting to whatever your plane skin is for some reason? so its not just my install then?

by the way thanks for your time in helping me with this red dog, wasnt sure if it was me doing something wrong?

No problems mate, this is what it's all about on this forum no matter what the problem some one will help you.

And no doubt that now youv'e highlighted a concren with the ace skins the dev's will be on the case so thanks.

No problems mate, this is what it's all about on this forum no matter what the problem some one will help you.

And no doubt that now youv'e highlighted a concren with the ace skins the dev's will be on the case so thanks.

excellent mate,... great game, great dev's, great support & great people on the forum.

Many thanks again

Just tried a mission with the 13th Aero and had the same anomaly, so it may be Spad XIII's. I haven't tried a French Squadron yet.

Beard

Happened to me once w/ N28's - a minor bug IMO.

Guys I will fix this in the new year...consider it added to the known issues....

HTH

WM

Once again the Dev's come to the rescue like knights in shining armour.Cheers Winder. Salute.gifSalute.gifSalute.gif

Once again the Dev's come to the rescue like knights in shining armour.Cheers Winder. Salute.gifSalute.gifSalute.gif

Service with a smile. :drinks:

This may not be a related issue, but the Nieuport 11 skin of the French Esc 23 shows British roundels.