Sign in to follow this  
Airshark

Vaux-en-Vermandois

OOC: I have a problem. Weather canceled flying today so I moved ahead to the 30th. Jasta 6 is moving to new airfield, Vaux-en-Vermandois. Only this airfield is not in the data base. I check all the airfield files and it is not to be found, any suggestions? The game will not continue with it being added to the data base. Could this be something changed from the HiTR patch?

Vaux-en-Vermandois is not in the OFF directory anywhere.

I have the same problem.

I will fix this in the wee mini patch we have planned for early Jan so hang in there.... family time at the mo!

WM

This affects our DiD campaign seriously, as we krauts are flying in Jasta 6. I don't mean to sound like an ***hole, but do you have an estimate when the patch might be ready? If it takes a couple of weeks or more, we may have to switch to another Jasta, but this would of course mean some extra hassle with Siggi and others.

Thanks for you patience. :grin:

That's very odd... I have it in my GermanyAirfieldsFlanders.txt sitting pretty between Varsenaere and Villers-au-Tertre, thus

Varsenaere

Varsenaere

N51*11'21.0000

E3*08'32.0000

N51*12'17.2125

E3*11'2

N51*11'15.3788

E3*8'17

Null

Null

Null

Null

Null

EOR

Vaux-en-Vermandois

Vaux-en-Vermandois

N49*49'12.0000

E3*08'31.0000

N49*50'8.2125

E3*11'1

N49*49'6.3788

E3*8'16

Null

Null

Null

Null

Null

EOR

Villers-au-Tertre

Villers-au-Tertre

N50*19'01.0000

E3*12'05.0000

N50*19'57.2125

E3*14'35

N50*18'55.3788

E3*11'50

Null

Null

Null

Null

Null

EOR

I'm worried now that I've a less than complete install of HitR... :yikes: . I could post my GermanyAirfieldsFlanders.txt file if anyone wants it but you'd use it at your own risk and if any of the dev team advise against I'll retract the offer.

Thanks, Dej, that's a kind offer. However, I don't think it will help us. We've already tried altering the .txt file, to no avail. From all reports, it looks and sounds like it's something that has to be installed somewhere else also, but I'm guessing.

Please don't mess around with the files would hate more problems to occur, hang in there until we release the official update.

Please don't mess around with the files would hate more problems to occur, hang in there until we release the official update.

I see in the "Known Issues" sticky that this has already been fixed in 1.47. Just waiting for the word to DL it.

<Bump>

All of us at Jasta 6 are still on leave, pining away for the beautiful green fields of Vaux-en-Vermandois.

(Yes, I know... testing. We just didn't want you to think we'd forgotten...:grin: and it's my turn to pester...:dntknw: It's ZoomZoom's turn next week.)

We can't forget, it's already fixed, but we still have to test the actual update, so whatever you post here will make no difference what so ever :)

It's soon so hang in there. We aren't slow with patches compared to some even though it was over Christmas ;)

We can't forget, it's already fixed, but we still have to test the actual update, so whatever you post here will make no difference what so ever :)

It's soon so hang in there. We aren't slow with patches compared to some even though it was over Christmas ;)

We know... and appreciate it. :good: If we weren't so happy with what you guys do, we wouldn't be so impatient.

We're hanging.