Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

sopwith strutter 1 1/2 mp version

mp players they are ready and tested, get the links for htem at the black haze briefing room stumps thanks to obs and to polovoski for the skins and models

jsut dll them fromt he links, and open the zipped/winrar folder you will see each individual ac there jsut drag them to your main aircraft folder following our usal protocal they are listed as AAA "All Avaible Aircraft" and willnot interfere with your campain what so ever

Edited by stumpjumper

also forgot i have some ugly skisn to distinguish them form the orignals so skin away guys

Just been up in Stumps Strutter and they were great.Thanks mate.Salute.gif

Where can I download stump's strutter? I can't see any links. Thanks

bdoubled,

Go to the Black Haze Teamspeak server (69.162.122.47 :8784 = password pfalz) and you'll find the links in the Topic heading in the TS channel entitled 'Over Flanders Fields Briefing'. These are only necessary if you intend flying mulriplayer as the stock ones cause problems i.e. they're invisible in MP games when flown by the AI and make the game client crash if a player selects one to fly in an MP game.

Vasco :pilotfly:

:pilot:Only Multiplayer Aces Get Confirmed Kills :pilot:

Stump,

I finished your skins for the Strutters, give me a shout when you feel better and i'll get them over too you. The one problem I ran into, and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem, is that when I took them up to view the skins the propellor looks square while spinning. Kind of like a square box and its not just the downloaded strutters from T/S, its all of the strutters. All the other OFF aircraft seem to look fine, does anyone know what this might be caused from and do ya'll have this problem as well?

FRO