Sign in to follow this  
appraiserfl

OT-Wings of Prey

I see.

It must be a temporary thing. No one is yet complaining in their forums.

They are always saying that they intend to implement also paypal, but... so far nothing.

The Russians are a little... lets say, complicated.

The CC system is still down and I would not recommend subscribing to a pay system that you can not read the terms.grin.gif

The yum is an east european currency I believe, probably from one of the ex-Yugoslavian countries but can't say (don't know) which one. They must indeed not taste very nice.blum.gif

Edited by Dimus

I'm not jelous of that set up... not one bit nononononono... yes

Yes I am >_<

Me neither! Oh no, certainly not! I must repeat that I'm not jealous. No, not jealous. grin.gif

Well, when it comes to customer service.. YU-Play are pretty abysmal!

Not accepting Card Payments...no proper explanation...no reply whatsoever on their support...people on the forum are starting to kick off!

Maybe we have been spoilt by OBD...But I have serious doubts about buying this product!...assholes!

Boy, you would think that wanting people to buy the game would be enough for them to figure out alternative ways around the standard methods.

Quote from a yuplay PR in another forum:

Credit card processing on YuPlay should be available today/tomorrow.

It's now available...but wont accept Visa debit...even though every other place in the damn world does!...I give up!..If they release on Steam, I may consider buying it...but they are slitting their own throats...and I can no longer be bothered!

Just bought it w/ reg VISA, 6.2GB DL will take a few hours.

Well, when it comes to customer service.. YU-Play are pretty abysmal!

Not accepting Card Payments...no proper explanation...no reply whatsoever on their support...people on the forum are starting to kick off!

Maybe we have been spoilt by OBD...But I have serious doubts about buying this product!...assholes!

Yes, their support is abysmal. I had a problem with their client and emailed them three times, no reply. Posted in the forum about it, no reply. You have to create an account for their webpage, but they won't let you create your own password? These people are not serious.

Who has all the DRM info? I can't find any info on this aspect and with the crap DRM that's around these days, I'm not sure if I could purchase something like this without the full story.

Sometime ago I read this in another forum (SimHQ):

With 3 activations there are 10 deactivations whihc gives 13 windows reinstallations.

And, you can always contact support to ask for more activations.

This quote is from Anton_Yudintsev; I think he is a PR from yuplay.

Have you tried their forums?

Have you tried their forums?

A link to a decent forum would be great, do you have one? Google lists crap.