Sign in to follow this  
Broadside uda Barn

Flight maneuver demonstration

A while back someone posted a link to a great demonstration of flight maneuvers.

I think it was a flash video. You chose a manoever, like split S, then it showed a 2d plane performing the maneuver.

Does anyone have that link?

Thanks!

A while back someone posted a link to a great demonstration of flight maneuvers.

I think it was a flash video. You chose a manoever, like split S, then it showed a 2d plane performing the maneuver.

Does anyone have that link?

Thanks!

I think you're referring to this link: http://www.geocities.com/ww1fighters/media/maneuver.htm

When I tried it today, I received the message that "Sorry, the GeoCities web site you were trying to reach is no longer available."

thanks!

Yeah the one I wanted has no link anymore. I searched but couldnt find it.

The training videos in the knowledge base are interesting, but I'd like to see more of

the manoevers being executed, in addition to the Hammerhead and wingover that HB did.

Anyone want to give us a display? :)

Any other links that might help?

EDIT--I found this youtube clip of IL2 I think.

It shows Scissors, and rolling scissors from about the 2 min mark:

Edited by Broadside uda Barn

Yeah, you're right. We need Home Boy to make some more instructional videos for us. Where'd he go anyway?

Maybe someone else will rise to the challenge?