Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Wings of Prey on STEAM

They also have Il-2 1946 very cheap.

http://store.steampo....com/app/45300/

good riddance YU-Play....wankers!!!!

No CRAP!

I DL'd all the updates (except the $3 P40) but my game DL is only at 70% after a few hours. They are using some type of PTP system which sucks, still have about 2 hours to go at this rate!

Cool thanks for the headsup UKW

My Pleasure :drinks:

Finally DL'd and installed, updated to the newest patch. Just doing training and single missions so far but I actually enjoy it! Have yet to try different planes to see handling differences but with the detail the rest has they can't be too bad.. Going to try online next.

Does WOP regognizes Logitech gear? The demo doesn´t. And does it save these settings?

regards

Does WOP regognizes Logitech gear? The demo doesn´t. And does it save these settings?

regards

Yes, it does save the settings but can't say about the Logitech. It sees my CH HOTAS fine and when my Logitech G25 was plugged in it assigned the CH gear as #2 so not sure why it didn't see your stuff.

I've just bought Wings Of Prey and had a couple of hours fannying around with it.

Setting the controls up for my Logitech Joysick have been a nightmare and the game/sim is only playable for me if I use (wait for it)............ a fookin' gamepad. :heat:

Otherwise this seems to be a very good flight sim with lots of different options but until they sort the controls out its going to the back of the queue in my must play list.

Steam version has same Starforce DRM as yuplay version. That's right, only 3 installs even with the Steam version. That means no buy from me.

Steam version has same Starforce DRM as yuplay version. That's right, only 3 installs even with the Steam version. That means no buy from me.

If you simply uninstall the game before reinstalling the "3 installs" will last 100 years. If by some miracle you have 3 hard drive crashes and need more installs you contact them, but I would say at that point you have a lot more to worry about than DRM's....

Ditto. And yet oddly enough I just this week spent twenty bucks on HITR, so I DO have money to spend on computer gaming.

If you simply uninstall the game before reinstalling the "3 installs" will last 100 years. If by some miracle you have 3 hard drive crashes and need more installs you contact them, but I would say at that point you have a lot more to worry about than DRM's....

I'm with Pink Panther, i'm voting no with my dollars and just saying no, just like I did with Rise of Flight. This intrusive DRM is getting out of hand while the pirates are already playing the game with out DRM. Also there are many out there that occasionally like to do a clean install on their systems.