Sign in to follow this  
Dante-JT

Some British Ships

A quick update on what's going on in the modelling of the naval units, this is the Highest LOD model of the HMS Hermes being completed by Ariel Cancio, needs some extra details but the bridge detail is getting very accurate:

high_hermes1.jpg

high_hermes2.jpg

high_hermes3.jpg

and now, Atlantic Conveyor, a container ship, was converted to carry Harriers and helicopters and was hit and sunk by Exocet missiles on May 25, 1982, it is the Low-LOD version, Ariel Cancio will then give his 'treatment' later to add as much fine detail and accuracy as possible:

atlantic_conveyor1.jpg

atlantic_conveyor2.jpg

atlantic_conveyor3.jpg

Medium-LOD versions of the vessels Type 22 Batch 1 and Type 42 Batch 1:

medium_type22.jpg

medium_type42.jpg

When these are textured and in the engine, we'll post an update in JT's website.

WOW!!!

Very awesome cant wait to fire an exoxet at it B)

Great Job! I am a frustrated Max shipbuilder, your models are excellent, I can learn a lot just from your renderings! Nice to see great detailed maritime objects for a change :P

Cheers

Beer

all I can say is WOW!! great work...perhaps we could get an interview or even you and your team do an artical so we can post it here on the front page at Biohaz..spread the word for ya.

as the other guys said... wow. That carrier model looks amazing. Can't wait to see it with textures!

Type 22 frigate, batch 1, work in advanced progress:

type22retrato5.jpg

Awesome work guys. keep it up. very detailed ship renderings. all of us are eagerly awaiting more of your work. good luck on the game dev.

-dark

Just discovered your sim and it looks very interesting, do you think you will be modelling County class destroyers such as HMS Glamorgan ( hit by exocet shore battery) having served on this class of ship it would be fascinating to see one immortalised in a flight sim. Oh, this could also mean modelling a Wessex Mk3 antisub helicopter ( used to work on 'em) or am hoping too much. ;)

Wish you all well with the project.

First of all I want to say hello to verybody, since this is my first post on the forums :). Just find out about this Sim, and suddenly got exited by the The graphics quality of this sim which is a.m.a.z.i.n.g :o and most of all, a promise I'll finally be able to fly argeantinean aircrafts !!! I had modelled for the PF (Il2 Sturmovik sequel) and know the huge amount of work it takes to put together a veliable simulator. Videos are excellent !! Congrats to the whole DevTeam for their fantastic work!! Can't wait to fly my A4 Skyhawk!!

Regards.

~S~

Tenato.

All I can say is Holly Airplane batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually might be fun fly the ole scooter around those ships,set up a run then wham get zapped by one of those pesky harriers......

Just discovered your sim and it looks very interesting, do you think you will be modelling County class destroyers such as HMS Glamorgan ( hit by exocet shore battery) having served on this class of ship it would be fascinating to see one immortalised in a flight sim. Oh, this could also mean modelling a Wessex Mk3 antisub helicopter ( used to work on 'em) or am hoping too much.

Nobby, County class destroyers will be modelled, and the Wessex helicopters too. ;)

I had modelled for the PF (Il2 Sturmovik sequel) and know the huge amount of work it takes to put together a veliable simulator. Videos are excellent !! Congrats to the whole DevTeam for their fantastic work!! Can't wait to fly my A4 Skyhawk!!

Tenato, Cool! What model have you been doing for PF?

All I can say is Holly Airplane batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually might be fun fly the ole scooter around those ships,set up a run then wham get zapped by one of those pesky harriers......

Scout51, we're now working in the gun emplacements for the ships, so expect for next update, a scooter bombing run under a rain of tracer fire coming from the naval units ;)

but maybe movies might have to be delayed till next month because of bandwidth restriction?

we've used 80%-90% of months bandwidth and we're only like <30% through the month!