Sign in to follow this  
SGCSG1

DRM - I just voted with my dollars

I'm too busy to spend much time playing this game. Don't really have the time. But I just bought HITR. Why? To support this product.

When people make a good product and don't have screwy DRM, I will give them my money.

Now, to see if I can free up some time.....

Good going sir. I do hope you are able to find the time. I find the more time spent with OFF the better it gets.

Yes, questionable and objectionable DRM had kept me from buying several nice looking software titles in the last several months. I always feel good supporting the "Good-Guys" with decent DRM policies.

:salute:

Yes, find some time.

It's not only the DRM that is better, but the game/simulator itself.

I'm getting a bunch of cash in the refund from my federal school loan and I am considering the purchase of OFF. The DRM thing kinda gets my goat, but the graphics are amazing, will have to think about this one.

I'm getting a bunch of cash in the refund from my federal school loan and I am considering the purchase of OFF. The DRM thing kinda gets my goat, but the graphics are amazing, will have to think about this one.

What DRM thing? All you need to do is have the MFCS3 disc in the drive, pretty standard stuff. And it is a fabulous flight sim.