Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT Worst 'Simulator' ever?

I like how they ripped off the Microsoft Train and Flight Simulator fonts. The idea of operating a crane should be enough to warrant a 1.5 score

WM, I thought that you posted a pic a while back saying Reality was the worst game ever drinks.gif

I dunno man, I know some guys at work who might benefit from a crane simulator! blink.gif

it might not even be the worst simulator ever-- it's probably the most boring and frustrating one out there.

I've read the two full reviews-- and it actually doesn't sound like a BAD simulator. in fact, it sounds like the developers have done such a good job that they've made a piece of professional training software rather than a game.

which is fine, because nobody would ever bother to do it for any other reason.

I laughed out loud while reading the two reviews though. it ALMOST makes me want to try this thing out.

Ahahahhahaha, you know i tried this in the World Skills Event, it was so dam boring but require precision skill to do it right. Get it if your gonna bea construction worker, otherwise you would be bored to death.

Got a lot of respect for crane drivers, but even doing it for real is boring most of the time they say. Sitting on your arse all day, & p____g in a bottle.

Wonder if there's multiplayer option to have a banksman. Woohoo. - Getting bungs from the workies to lift their stuff first!

Lets not forget, simulators aren't games, they can be used to train people, (but I'm not at all sure that's the case here).

they will sim anything these days..i will confess i did try bus simulator once, and recently i even hmmm looked at digger simulator,just out of curiosity, i think the main differance between all these sim anything things and flight ones is that you can get up and fly,and choose where you go ad if you bomb,air to air,even kill your own people..so its pretty open to what you want...yet with digger sim,id love that option.id love to just well..smash it through a car park and a bank,drive it into a school and violently slaughter all inside,till the bright yellow paint is a shimmering deep blood red....then it would be fun lol,

xx v xx

I know a guy who makes full-size railway train simulators. These are definitely not a game but save the railways a lot of money. They are rather like the airline simulators but only have one or two axis hydraulic rams to emulate (simulate?) going over points and round corners.

Wonder if you get simulated yobo's on the bus, an occassional assault and spit in your ear, and brick through the window now and again. Driving for St Trinians might have it's moments.

And the fork lift driver would fail his fork lift test. You're supposed to be stopped and have the handbrake on before you lift or lower the forks. Nobody ever does it, but technically, IT'S THE LAW!!!! (But it's OK if you're in a rough terrain forklift, you can live outside this law!) OK, so it might be more of a regulation than a law, but if you want your ticket, - don't do it. Get your kicks somehow else.

There's also a freight lorry simulator out there too. You can pick your own journey, and off you go. No Ice Road Trucking though. So just what is the point?

I have to admit, (and this might be heresy in these parts), but I even find flight sims a little dull without the 'shooty-gun' bits.

Okay thats downright scary!!! Whatever next pretend Brickies ??? Or Sim build your own wall or Sim Watch the Paint dry ???

I have to admit, (and this might be heresy in these parts), but I even find flight sims a little dull without the 'shooty-gun' bits.

Mine was "Blue Max". It lasted about 8 minutes. It was released by a company called "Three-Sixty Pacific". Very appropriate name for a company: disc made about 5 or 6 360's on the way to F_13.

plug_nickel (Al)

The Next thing to come 'Down the Pike' will be a FISHING Simulator. Oh ... Wait ... I do believe they already exist. Cabela's sells one for bowhunting whitetail Deer, minus the freezing cold.

Field & Stream, must have one for Fishing, without getting wet. rofl.gif

Who would want to simulate shootin' critters! And catchin' fish without the cold spray of the water stinging your face is just unfathomable! Although they do make 'em! I had a little hand held fishing game from the workers when I was laid up a couple years back with a broken ankle. It was stupid, but it sure beat starin' at the ceilin'!

It's sure to be a huge hit with the society for putting things on top of other things.

not for the "Feint hearted"..........what's that?....some kind of cardiac condition where the aortic arch fakes left but goes right? Where do they find these guys?

I like sports simulations. I hope they make one of this sport:

http://

I can picture myself playing this one for hours drinks.gif