... Hi! :salute:

Super... thank you!!! :good:

Thank you USAFMTL. With a chance of sounding stupid, is it the one that says 10967??.

Ive noticed that the textures in the cockpits are pretty blurry. Is there something i can do about this? I'm pretty handy with photoshop and i would gladly make some higher res textures if anyone could tell me where i can find the templates.

Thanx once again.

If you can make a high res BMP pit please go for it. I am a HUGE fan of those.

That 10967 is the engine RMP. The fuel gauge is next to it.

FastCargo and all that was involved!

Thank you guys for this excellent F-15 Super Pack.

:clapping::good::yikes::drinks::salute:

Like USAFMTL said, it is time to update to SF2. Need to get my wallet!

So hard to leave SF1, so many Mod already made :this:

Edited by ace888

If you can make a high res BMP pit please go for it. I am a HUGE fan of those.

That 10967 is the engine RMP. The fuel gauge is next to it.

Ive been looking at the bmp files that are in some of the pit folders from NF4+ and all of them are 512x512px. I dont know what kind of resolutions the game supports? Is it safe to assume that 1024x1024px is supported?

Oh my GOD I wish we had a faster connection here...this is gonna take me a LONG time to d/l at the community center. Something tells me I'm gonna have to wait till I'm on leave, but I am very much looking forward to it.

Ive been looking at the bmp files that are in some of the pit folders from NF4+ and all of them are 512x512px. I dont know what kind of resolutions the game supports? Is it safe to assume that 1024x1024px is supported?

Actually mainpanel textures of the E pit are in 1024 and mainpanel texture of the C pit iz 2048 so yeah it can work :)

Actually mainpanel textures of the E pit are in 1024 and mainpanel texture of the C pit iz 2048 so yeah it can work :)

Ahh. Did not check those :P hehe. I was looking at the F-16 pit and the F-104 pit. Ill start experimenting with them. :)

having some bombs not showing up wit the E04 I and SE model, in the loadoutscreen.

however, I can select them manualy, so I think it's a loudout.ini issue

I think its the just GBU-10D and GBU-12D LGBs

Installed it correctly, overwitten all previous stuff, including weapons

loadout example F15I:

Loadout[07].WeaponType=Tank610_F15

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[08].WeaponType=Tank610_F15

Loadout[08].Quantity=1

Loadout[09].WeaponType=AIM-120B

Loadout[09].Quantity=1

Loadout[10].WeaponType=AIM-120B

Loadout[10].Quantity=1

Loadout[11].WeaponType=PYTHON4

Loadout[11].Quantity=1

Loadout[12].WeaponType=PYTHON4

Loadout[12].Quantity=1

Loadout[13].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[13].Quantity=1

Loadout[14].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[14].Quantity=1

Loadout[17].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[17].Quantity=1

Loadout[18].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[18].Quantity=1

Loadout[20].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[20].Quantity=1

Loadout[24].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[24].Quantity=1

Loadout[29].WeaponType=GBU-31V2

Loadout[29].Quantity=1

and in the weapon dir. there's a folder named "GBU-12D"

GBU-12D.ini:

[WeaponData]

ObjectFullName=GBU-12D/B Paveway II LGB

ObjectDataFile=GBU-12D_data.INI

[shadow]

CastShadow=TRUE

ShadowCastDist=12000

MaxVisibleDistance=400

and GBU-12D_Data.ini:

[WeaponData001]

TypeName=GBU-12D

FullName=GBU-12D/B Paveway II LGB

ModelName=GBU12B

Mass=245.000000

Diameter=0.258000

Length=3.300000

SubsonicDragCoeff=0.120000

SupersonicDragCoeff=0.462000

AttachmentType=USAF,JAPAN <-- F-15I has "USAF,ISRAEL,NATO" at most weapon stations, so that should not give any problems

SpecificStationCode=

NationName=USAF

StartYear=1976

EndYear=2020

What am I doing wrong here?

Certain loadouts are asymmetrical and cannot be loaded in the loadout screen. What you are seeing is the sims' response. The screen will show the slot as empty, but the little circles will show as filled. If you mess with the loadout screen at all, you will not retain the asymmetric loadout.

What matters is the weapons showing up on the pylons in the correct fashion.

These inis are based on real world loadouts for these aircraft, and so, there will be some asymmetry. This is normal.

FC

• Like 1

Certain loadouts are asymmetrical and cannot be loaded in the loadout screen. What you are seeing is the sims' response. The screen will show the slot as empty, but the little circles will show as filled. If you mess with the loadout screen at all, you will not retain the asymmetric loadout.

What matters is the weapons showing up on the pylons in the correct fashion.

These inis are based on real world loadouts for these aircraft, and so, there will be some asymmetry. This is normal.

FC

thank you.

I'm getting a few PMs about not being able to use the aircraft in the Gen 1 series of sims (SFP1/WOV/WOE/WOI).

For the heck of it, I tested the F-15SE in WOE last night using my guide in the Knowledge Base (located here : http://forum.combatace.com/topic/43234-how-to-make-a-sf2-aircraftweapon-useable-in-gen-1-thirdwire-sims/ )

It showed up and worked immediately folks. The only thing I had to do was resave the F-15SE.ini file in ANSI format (it was in Unicode).

Please make sure you fully follow that thread, and you should be okay...there may be minor things that need tweaking, but otherwise...

FC

I'm getting a few PMs about not being able to use the aircraft in the Gen 1 series of sims (SFP1/WOV/WOE/WOI).

For the heck of it, I tested the F-15SE in WOE last night using my guide in the Knowledge Base (located here : http://forum.combatace.com/topic/43234-how-to-make-a-sf2-aircraftweapon-useable-in-gen-1-thirdwire-sims/ )

It showed up and worked immediately folks. The only thing I had to do was resave the F-15SE.ini file in ANSI format (it was in Unicode).

Please make sure you fully follow that thread, and you should be okay...there may be minor things that need tweaking, but otherwise...

FC

god (just a expression i'm not really a believer :lol: ) with all the improvement brought by the 2nd series, people still want to fly under the first generation sim :blink:

god (just a expression i'm not really a believer lol.gif ) with all the improvement brought by the 2nd series, people still want to fly under the first generation sim blink.gif

Yes grin.gif , don't mind being inferior.....

Derk

Edited by Derk

Okay folks, F-15 Super Pack updated with several early variants of the Eagles. You will need SF2E to take full advantage of these Eagles. Please read the updated release announcement for more detail.

• Like 1

The basic F-15A Eagle works with SF2I as well. It just needs some editing of the F-15A.ini (use the F-15A_BAZ.ini as reference), since SF2I does come with the decals for the USAF F-15 :wink:

It is however necessary to extract the skin files and place them inside the texture folder.

Edited by Gocad

Great stuff guys I got a ? on the eagles that were added example the f-15c_85 and f-15d_85 there wasn't a decal folder for those two does it need to be created or was it missed ?

Runnig SF2E Feburary patch.

Edited by shadowhawk39

No problem!

We don't mind folks being proactive with solving problems...just make sure there is a problem first. Sometimes we can put out stuff that doesn't appear to look like it will work on the face of it. There usually is a method to our madness though.

FC

• Like 1

Hi these are great planes! Many thanks. Two questions my F-15C has a 2nd pilot half way down the plane and the F-15C cockpit seems to be duplcated. I did see a post on the cockpit problem but have been searching for it for the last couple of days and can't find it any ideas? Thanks.

Are you using the Feb 2010 patch?

Are you using the Feb 2010 patch?

I have the March 2010 patch which I applied to SF2I but seems to have applied to all which I guess is due merged install ?