Sign in to follow this  
Manuc

No more winter textures in OFF?

Is it a bug or a feature?

Since I updated to HiTR 1.47, there seem to be no more winter textures with snow. All scenery textures are "green" now. The following screenshot were taken in quick combat mode with different season settings. Is it just a problem with my installation or are there no more snow/winter textures in OFF now?

winter :

post-54352-12635973112379.jpg

spring:

post-54352-1263597403551.jpg

summer:

post-54352-12635974350813.jpg

autumn:

post-54352-12635974577495.jpg

P. S. : I have the same situation in my campaign. It is 2nd January 1917 now and we have no snow...

Thank you. Checking the graphic override settings was a good idea. Now winter is back again drinks.gif

post-54352-12636691607221.jpg

Hello all. I've lost my winter effects as well. What settings in the game or in my video card do I need to change. Thank you.

I am an idiot-I didn't see the over-rides in the mission-builder. Thought you all meant the config overrides.

I am an idiot-I didn't see the over-rides in the mission-builder. Thought you all meant the config overrides.

I meant the config overrides. And after checking and resetting them, I had the season overrides in the QC menu, too. idea.gif