Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

*WARNING* A$$hole alert!

OThere is a terrible double standard in the press. I think too many people get their politcal view from comedians.

That's made me sit up and take notice!

Hmmm... maybe the 'nice boys' over at Gitmo can help dig? Prison Labor.. a thing of the past that needs to come back.

OvS

I said Chavez would eventually come up with this crap

I´ll translate the best i can from an Spanish newspaper:

El antiamericano gobierno de Venezuela, en su habitual paranoia contra el imperio yanqui, asegura que el seísmo de Haití es el "claro resultado de una prueba de la Marina estadounidense", y subraya que "un terremoto experimental de EE.UU. devastó el país caribeño".

The antiamerican government of Venezuela, in his usual paranoia against the yankee empire, assures that the earthquake of Haiti is the "evident aftermath of a US Navy trial" and remarks that "An experimental earthquake of US devastated the caribbean country".

Btw, the internal support to Chavez is the lowest ever, as it seems.

The worst thing about Chavez is we have to allow that greasy little pissant into our country whenever he wants to go to the UN.

Gosh US really could set up an earthquake under chavez's toilet that would be a great good for humanity

The worst thing about Chavez is we have to allow that greasy little pissant into our country whenever he wants to go to the UN.

Why is the UN building in New york? Were it built in the back garden of the White House, Washington DC, it would have seemed too evident!

For those of you outside the US, you don't have the right to critisise(sic) one of our (inadvertantly) best comedians.

Yeah we do. It's the audience's duty to comment and heckle under performing comedians, no matter where they come from. :biggrin: But you guys do have some of the better comedians. Like why does Condoleezza Rice always sound terrified like she's staring down the barrel of a gun?? I always thought that was awesome! Rush always gave be a laugh with his rants, but then I realise he's serious...

Edited by Say What?!

Btw, the internal support to Chavez is the lowest ever, as it seems.

If you had to watch his show, Aló Presidente you'd be pissy with him too! :tongue:

Edited by Say What?!

If you had to watch his show, Aló Presidente you'd be pissy with him too! tongue.gif

If you speak Spanish you can get a laugh at it. Well, if you live in Venezuela it is sad, but if you live in the other side of the atlantic it has its moments.

Ironically, the show was first aired to question in TV the former President Caldera (who died on December, and reprieved Chavez for his 1992 coup attempt)

Gosh US really could set up an earthquake under chavez's toilet that would be a great good for humanity

Personally I'd love to see us torment him with an EA-6B Prowler... how much fun would that be...

"Hey Chavez... Great Supreme Ruler of Venezuela... look at your city ... Lights on.. lights off.. lights on... lights off... isn't that cool?"

LOL!

OvS

Funny, I thought Limbaugh died a few years ago. Guess I'll just have to reinstate him on the 'douche' list.

Personally I'd love to see us torment him with an EA-6B Prowler... how much fun would that be...

"Hey Chavez... Great Supreme Ruler of Venezuela... look at your city ... Lights on.. lights off.. lights on... lights off... isn't that cool?"

LOL!

OvS

We don't need to to do that, he is causing rolling blackouts himself just to be a prick!

We don't need to to do that, he is causing rolling blackouts himself just to be a prick!

Yeah true, but we could do it remotely... that's more fun ... then call him on the cell laughing at him.. grin.gif

Rush has based his career on half-baked inflammatory spew - mostly to get a reaction. A few short-minded people take everything he says as gospel.

I see him a just another streetcorner nutcase with a hate-filled rant. Anyone who disagrees wit him is automatically crazy and probably a communist to boot. Just that his ranting does get out more with his media empire at work.

Just like with a ranting looney at the park, I walk around him and keep going.

Rush has based his career on half-baked inflammatory spew - mostly to get a reaction. A few short-minded people take everything he says as gospel.

I see him a just another streetcorner nutcase with a hate-filled rant. Anyone who disagrees wit him is automatically crazy and probably a communist to boot. Just that his ranting does get out more with his media empire at work.

Just like with a ranting looney at the park, I walk around him and keep going.

Heehee...that made me smile :drinks: