Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Animal Rights Activists (SO FUNNY!)

That has restored some of my faith in humanity. :good:

:lmao:

OMG :lol:

"Next thing I know is he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and not left me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman."

HAHAHAHAHA

I enjoyed it very much even if it appears to be a spoof.

Around here we have Hells Angels, Bandidos, Mongols and Vagos. God help you if you do anything that implies desecration of their colors. Simply disrespecting them is bad enough but throwing paint at them is virtually commiting suicide.

I enjoyed it very much even if it appears to be a spoof.

Around here we have Hells Angels, Bandidos, Mongols and Vagos. God help you if you do anything that implies desecration of their colors. Simply disrespecting them is bad enough but throwing paint at them is virtually commiting suicide.

Definately a spoof!..I don't think these guys would be alive if they did that for real :drinks:

:grin:

Kinda wishing it was for real - be good to see people sticking up for "real" humans rights for once!

Really, I´m suffering "serious" pain in the chest. Mom and sister complaining about my "mad laughter noise"

Seen this and I still find it hurts me when I laugh... Being a biker and all that malarky

Funny I wear my leathers to stop my sides leaking out... :rofl::lol::rofl:

About the bikers' exotic customs, down here we have just closed out the diffusion of "Sons of Anarchy", Season 1. I Like this serie. I'm fan of Ron Perlman, what a face! Working for Jean-Jacques Annaud, he could play a Neanderthalian half-ape without much need of make-up.

Awesome post! I'm still laughing - which makes it very hard to type.

Hot dog in brine sir?

No thanks, I'll have mine in urine! rofl.gif

OMG too funney!!!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: