1- when choosing an air add-on, loading, gets to 90% and the game comes out and stops everything. Why? before formatting this summer, the game was going perfectly, now I can't see the numbers of the waypoint, the key assignments are not those

2- imposed a button on the joystick and it is another. Maybe I can not explain (example): Set the key 3 of the joystick with the command "shoot the main gun," and in flight that command is the key 10, and a joystick. Why? WOE I'm not on problem

Edited by JAWS

You running non patched or with Oct 08 patch?

No, I usually never update, though now I feel and then you say :happy:

Well I can't swear or gaurantee that the Oct 08 patch will solve the problems... but either reinstall the game or download it for FREE as believe it or not, TK's patches are good about fixin problems. And to be quite honest with you... never heard of that issue before, but everybody's computer is different...

Edited by EricJ

real money says the control key swapping is due to an older version of the aircraftobject.ini residing in the /Objects folder.

There's thread in the KB on just that very subject. Delete it, and I"ll be the keys come back to 'normal'

as to the 'crash', well, without an error message, or WHICH aircraft and WHICH terrain it's happening on, can't help

the quote Dr. Asimov: "There is as yet insuffiecnt data for a meaningful response"

wrench

kevin stein

Installed the patch, I didnt'will open the play.

Thanks all the same anyway

Edited by JAWS