Sign in to follow this  
itifonhom

OFF screenshots

Hi everybody.

I start here a new thread with screenshots, but ones that are greatly post processed. Although I´ve already posted one at the regulary screenshot thread, I believe that a new one is necessary so that new users won´t feel disappointed about the lookings of OFF. Although I don´t use merging and everything is ingame screenshots, they are processed a lot and altered highly to give a WWI feel. I had in mind the WWI artworks that one can find easily on the web. 

Please feel free to join this thread if you got any post processed screenshot, no matter how good or bad your skills are. I will try to give a steady feedback of screeshots at this thread and I hope you like what you see. I am going to post the first one here too, although already posted, just for the collection to be complete.

albatros1.jpg

voss.jpg

Anastasios

Nice work! I like the all blue D.II. Is that a personal mount?

@ Rickety... "Some who have posted here are notorious cheerleaders who, I doubt very much, have flown both (Rickitycrate is a prime suspect) so their opinions have no basis." tttiger

LOL!! That's funny!!

OvS

Thanks guys!

Yes OvS, that blue one is my very first skin for OFF, made for easy recognition during my german campaigns, for me and my jasta mates. Don´t like the hue of the tail blue stripes, may I´ll correct them someday. The rest is just OFF and Photoshop!

Anastasios.

Cool idea itifonhom. I often grab screenshots from the screenshots thread to use as wallpaper... there are some really good images. One of my favourite ways of mucking about is to turn 'em into pastel or pencil sketches... as my sig might indicate. Here's an example (no built-in Photoshop filters used, just different blends, adjustment layers and textures)...

Good idea Iti and a very nice skin you have created there, as well as photos. Dej, yours has an almost comic book art quality to it; very cool.

Very nice technique Dej, quite interesting results, I like it much!! Thanks RAF_Louvert!  Just before I go to sleep, here´s another one!

2seater.jpg

Anastasios.

Thanks, iti. I do like yours a lot, reminds me of pictures on porcelain.

Another from me... hand tinted photo. :grin:

Heres two from me. The second one I made using Widowmaker's method of taking a picture of clouds and chopping planes out of OFF screenies. This one was made to resemble the artwork on the cover of RBII.

post-45810-12644813558496.jpg

post-45810-12644814024014.jpg

-Rooster

Dej THAT is a great *modified* pic of the all red nieuport. My new desktop now. TY sir!

Edited by Macklroy