Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome Pcpilot To The Biohaz Staff

I wanted to take a moment to announce that pcpilot has graciously accepted a position on the Biohaz staff, and will be helping with news and moderation as well as covering some of the upcoming NavSim and flightsim titles. PC is an old hand around here and has been a great contributor in the past, and is well respected within the community. I look forward to hearing his insights in the days to come. :D

Be sure to give him a warm Biohaz welcome!

I cant help but think of the movie, "The Jerk" and Steve Martin gets his name in the phonebook..."THIS IS THE KIND OF SPONTANEOUS PUBLICITY THAT MAKES PEOPLE!" *jumps around yelling WOOHOO!* "IM SOMEBODY NOW! IM SOMEBODY NOW!" :D :rolleyes: :D :lol:

Thanks guys, hope I can contribute something meaningful to this excellent website and great buncha simmers. ;)

Good for you bud, congrats!

I cant help but think of the movie, "The Jerk" and Steve Martin gets his name in the phonebook..."THIS IS THE KIND OF SPONTANEOUS PUBLICITY THAT MAKES PEOPLE!" *jumps around yelling WOOHOO!* "IM SOMEBODY NOW! IM SOMEBODY NOW!"  :D  :rolleyes:  :D :lol: 

Thanks guys, hope I can contribute something meaningful to this excellent website and great buncha simmers.  ;)

Good to have ya on the staff. Keep us informed now ya hear..... :D

congrats and good luck ;)

LOL PC Pilot!

I can see Ranger 332 setting up as the sniper as you dance around the gas station with the phone book (as Steve Martin did)!

Just kidding :lol:

Welcome aboard!

Ranger332 ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PC, are you gonna mod the IL2 board..... sounds like a good place to start to me B)