Sign in to follow this  
DerMo

Need help with Jasta 27 colors

Hello friends!Maybe somebody can help me with this:What are the generic colors of Jasta 27 planes?(Albatros D.III,D.V/D.Va and Fokker types)

Have not found a single info on the internet.Maybe yellow black with anchor on fuselage or white black with numbers on fuselage?

What are the colors in OFF?At the moment i´m not at home so i have no chance to look into the OFF skin data base but i need the info badly for a model kit project a friend of mine is doing.(A pic would be fantastic!!)

Thank u very much for your help

Greetings Der Mo

Their Albatros have a black fuselage and tail, and a white band round the fuselage

in front of the Cross. (Some have a white or yellow band round the cowling, behind

the spinner).

But you can check yourself; google for the freeware download of "DXTBmp" .

After install, click on "browse" and go to the directory of the skins:

(Your game folder) > campaigns > campaign data > skins

Since there are more than 3.000 (!) skins made, I recommend to all to see them through!

Edited by Olham

Thanks Olham,your the bestSalute.gif

Atm i´m in Berlin so i had no opportunity to look into the OFF skin data base at home.

Thats what i normally do when i search for skin info,more than 3000 skins heat.gif ,thats just over the top

Greetings