Sign in to follow this  
chaos49

FPS odd in hat in the ring

hi

after i install hith i now see fps drop down to 1 or 2 fps and then go back to 60 fps.

i try to set all on low setings but its still do it, i have no problems before.

my system:

AMD 550

gfx 2 * 7900gtx sli mode

asus crossair mbo.

win xp pro sp3.

what can be the isure ?

Can't answer myself but I can contribute my own experience. I have curious FPS activity as well! Sometimes I'll be flying along perfectly fine and all of a sudden things will grind to a halt for no reason and stay that way. Then just when I think the game has frozen the FPS rises again and I'm flying normally (although last time I crashed in between... was annoying). I've also had it where I can run the 20v20 dogfight in the Scenarios section with smooth FPS and then go into campaign and try to take off in clear weather and have it be an utter CRAWL at 1 - 2 FPS. I've been trying since I got the game to identify a pattern, it's pretty elusive thus far though.

yes game are patch up to 1.47 :and now the game had make a sysstem failure so all my data are lost :( allmost.

will take time to restore it again

thanks for the tip, but there is no luck. could it be the gfx driver thats the problem ?

ok now i found out :) its in the graphics config. under display options it was set to default resolution when i set it on select resolution all went fine :)

so hope it will work for ohters that see this problem

over and out

chaos49

i had seen it. but in ohter games when set to default it use the dektop res which i normal use, so in this case i did not think that could be the problem.