Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Ch-check It Out!

Being my favorite musical group I'm rather stoked they decided to end the hiatus (again) and start making albums again. The first original album since Hello Nastie btw. I highly recomend going over to their site and checking out the new video, you won't be dissapointed.

Damn, they're almost as old as I am, can't quite see the ol' "complaining about the parents" music they used to sing (and I listened to) coming across quite as well... ;)

:D LOL, I know where your coming from there MJ, If it's tooo loud, your too old. I think I fall more into the I'm too old now. Wasnt back then, but.......

You still gotta fight for your right..........TOOO PARTY.

Heh, nowadays us Beasties have to fight for our right to watch t.v., use the phone or take a nap in the afternoon! :P

Wow, the last time I bought a BBoys CD was in 1993. I still listen to it tho!

1993?

Paul's Boutique. I remember it well.

Ch-Check it Out is pretty good. Some great old school sounds on there.

-Skater

Only album I bought was Dressed To Ill, and it was a bootleg at that, back in '85.

Now my 13 year old daughter informed me tonight that she was getting the new Beastie Boys CD.

I'll let her have it as long as I can get the new Blondie release.

Deborah Harry is still HOT!!

I used to have Licensed to Ill, Check Your Head, Ill Communication, and Hello Nastie, but they all got stolen :( I've only got the Anthology now, but it's freakin rad. I plan on renewing the collection this summer.

Intergalactic is the greatest song ever made....awesome video aswell.

Come to think of it, I was flipping through the channels the other day, and I had to stop on MTV (I never do), and I was like WTF? Beastie Boys? WTF...again? I guess they put out a new video..... classic as always.

IT'S A SABOTAGE!

{edit} Oh ya, Deborah Harry, maybe old enough to be my mom, but I'd hit it.

Edited by snapple2993

The new Beastie song is getting quite a bit of radio play here, and I'm enjoying it. The volume knob has a tendency to turn to the right, but then after the song winds down, everything else coming through the speakers seems so FREAKIN' LOUD. :D