Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Nascar

I've been watching this Stanley Cup thread but I was wondering how many NASCAR fans we have in the crowd. Been thinkin to ask this for some time. However, DW has been thinkin of drivin the Aarons Dream Machine as well.

Anyway I'm a fanatic....watch every weekend while tuning into trackpass as well.

Taladega and California were great, and theirs no race this week, but...there's so much more to come with the new Nextel cup rules

Who's Your Favorite?

<C>

Fates

I like Nascar 2003...does that count? ;)

*stands up, brushes off grass, clears throat, and starts to beat chest* Im bad to the bone behind the wheel ingame. Havent been beat since I first fired it up. Matter of fact, most people just go ahead and quit the race when they see pcpilot logging on... (MAN! Its gettin deep 'round my 'puter...)

How about Nascar 2003 on the Biohaz server one of these days if anyone is interested and has the GUTS! :P

every Sunday I'm watchin....around here NASCAR is a religion and Dale Earnhardt is GOD!!!(forever will be).

bitesized14.jpg

dale5.gif

Nope, got me a new favorite this year. Bill Elliott left his #9 Dodge to a underling who looks to be a pretty good driver. Kasey Kahne. It was a great race this past weekend even though they gave it to Gordon.

Love Nascar....

Still waiting to see if my guy (Jerry Nadeau) will come back to racing after his near death accident last year. He says he's getting better, but still a little slow since his brain was bruised and wants to get back to racing eventually.

While he's gone, I'm sticking with his car and "new" driver Joe Nemechek in the Army 01 car. Was hanging in the top 5 most of the race last weekend and in 2nd when he ran out of gas near the end...arghhhh!

I'd like to root for Ruttman...but he never goes more than two laps in any race before he parks in the garage. :lol::blink: (I'm kidding! I hate field fillers!)

Field Filler are a joke, IMHO. These guys get a sponsor to pay for a ride, when possible, then justify their salary with the earning. 50K for 1 lap in the Daytona 500. Ruttman took one lap and earned $54,000 Dollars. These guys seriously piss me off, but not as much as NASCAR for creating the situation in the first place.

Weasy knows where I'm coming from. I live in Indianapolis. This is the heart of everything racing. Maybe not the heart of Nascar, but all racing combined. The Indy 500 is located in a town called SPEEDWAY, and Raceway road is 2 blocks from my house. Indy is host to Nascar, IRL, NHRA, and F1. 3 of which are the largest single day sporting events in the world.

I rooting for Jimmie Johnson. He is well deserving of a Nascar Championship. I got a chance to meet him one...very down to earth guy. Flew out on one of our Learjets.

All I gotta say about DEI...; Michael Waltrip is loosing touch and I hope is dropped from the team. Go Dale...live the legend

On Nadeau, I'm sorry man...wish ya all the luck. Reminds me of Stan Fox...he'll never be the same.

On Kasey Kahne....You'll never walk in Elliots shoes so don't try to put them on. Race your own race....you will be legendary.

CHeers!

Fates

I still think Rusty Wallace has a couple good seasons in him,and as for the future of NASCAR? gotta watch that #29 GM Goodwrench Chevy with Kevin Harvick in the seat.