Sign in to follow this  
hughesyman

Recorded my patrol flight

Ok so thought i'd record my flight patrol as i've never done any in game recording before,... wish i hadn't because it was the end of my pilots career! i made a mistake and broke a rule which i usually dont,.... i went after the same target as my wingman and.... well you can see how it ended. Jasta 4 1918 and i ran into a flight of Spads.

Good Vid m8...whats the Music?

don't know what music it is, but obviously something from sony entertainment, since the movie is banned here, at least in germany.

don't know what problem youtube has with sony since several months, but obviously everything which contains music under copyright or whatever of sony, is banned MiniGun.gif

Good video. Next time try without the messages and TAC on.

Great choice of music.

Good Vid m8...whats the Music?

Thanks windowmaker, music is from "The Blue Max" & "The Red Baron - 2008"

Really enjoyed that movie, great job. Shows how quick a pilot can be lost, even vets. One mistake and you are gone.

Good show! Dang, that was fun. You caught many interesting features of OFF. I'm only sorry you lost your man. :drinks:

What's the Asus Record you were using? I have an Asus Maximus mobo and I don't recall having any such software bundled with it.

Hughesyman, your video is not available in Germany any longer, because of

the music owned by Sony Music.

Never go after an enemy that your wingmen are engaging. You'll live longer.

That was a great video, your flying was very smooth and your usage of the rudder to stay ahead of the enemy to shoot at him was great, far superior to me. I like the music as well. Sorry you lost your pilot but I will learn from your mistake and thanks for the post.

Av8er

Couldn't you place it again with music from the YouTube offer, hughesyman?

I'd like to see it too...

Couldn't you place it again with music from the YouTube offer, hughesyman?

I'd like to see it too...

thanks for the good feed back on the vid gents, i'm gutted i lost my pilot with it though. As you can see before i take off i look at Ernst udet just behind me who was also in the flight, it gave me great confidence knowing i would be flying up there with a great ace.

Olham - i will try and upload the video without music so you can view.

Siggi - Asus record is a piece of software that came with my Graphics card ASUS EAH4850 which enables me to video in game, thats the first time i've ever tried the software since having the Card for over 7 months now.