I promise you that this one will work.

Wheelsup has been so kind as to trouble shoot my flawed earlier attempts and has made it flyable and the video tracks will play I promise.

So jump into the cockpit of America's best fighter and strap in and see if you can match or beat Richard Ira Bong's 40 victories.

I had rare access to Bong's flight log and I believe that these missions are as close as you can come to the real thing. If Bong's log said that he was jumped by 3 Oscars from 7 o'clock high you will be jumped by 3 Oscars from 7 o'clock high.

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=3868

28_pass4.jpg

28_oneengineink2.jpg

28_tommylynch2.jpg

Guest rscsjsuso5

you are a new member with 40posts so welcome and great pictures by the way i wished i knew how to play/sim with il2 but no time , most of my time on thirdwire sims would be great if you can tell us the link on Combatace where we can find these beuatiful aircrafts to fly not only in il2 but on thirdwire sim.

thanks and welcome, enjoy your weekend

Guest Raden

you are a new member with 40posts so welcome and great pictures by the way i wished i knew how to play/sim with il2 but no time , most of my time on thirdwire sims would be great if you can tell us the link on Combatace where we can find these beuatiful aircrafts to fly not only in il2 but on thirdwire sim.

thanks and welcome, enjoy your weekend

I once flew my (CD) Il2, got bored and dumped it. Got it form an old friend as was the case with my WOE/WOI. The Il2 is good I think. But, I do not enjoy very much flying "oldies"

• Like 1