Sign in to follow this  
Dave

GO COLTS!

Only 3 1/2 hours to go!

SAINTS COME MARCHING IN!GO NEW ORLEANS. I'm actually a PATS fan as i am from New England. But the Saints have never won a championship.

obvously being female and british i havent a clue what your on about exceot it some big sport thing over there...but i have to go with woooo go Saints...coz i like there name better than colts...only thing i know about colts is colt seavers from the fall guy !..but yeh woooooo saints wooooo win at sports baby !!! xxxx

xxx V xx

Hey ,sister. this day is one of the best of the year in the states. defintely a party day. Just a shame it wasn't made a holiday here so i dont have to gin in to work tonight.

Just a shame it wasn't made a holiday here so i dont have to gin in to work tonight.

then use your initiative..come up with some religion that makes it a holiday,no employer can say no by law..or do what half the uk population do..quit,get drunk 24hrs a day and live of the state LOL ...but i still have to say SAINTS wooooo...and i just looked it all up on this tinternet thingy,and its some football thing your having,and saints have nicest uniform so they will win...and i shall go on and even gamble,i shall flash my bits to the wrold if the saints dont win 3-2 woooo go saints ..

XX v XX

Not bad idea. But cant quit my second job as I gotta make a livin. Doent look good if I live off state.

I ahve to agree, GO COLTS! Liked them since the first time I watched a football game and saw Johnny U. under center. Of course they were in Baltimore then, but still a fan!

Oh and Hotness, the Superbowl would be compared to the F.A. Cup final and the World Cup final(with England in it of course)all in one. Yes I am a West Ham United supporter!! :drinks:

well.....since I'm in Indianapolis...

GO COLTS!!!!!

GO°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸COLTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GOº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„COLTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° GO°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸COLTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GOº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„COLTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° GO°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸COLTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø

colts.opoc-32344-mid.jpg

GO, COLTS!!! I'm glad they lost NO hasn't one a superbowl and the colts have. I always go for a team that has never won unless it's my team.

Hotness since your now an American football "fan" you may be interested in this. http://www.bafl.org.uk/ If I had known they had "real" football across the pond I'd have moved there years ago.Doctor Who,Girls with english accents and American football all in one country is just a little too much to hope for.