Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

New Biohaz Online Chat

It's been up for a day or so, so I thought I would point out the new online chat room I installed. It's on the top right menu under BioChat.

I've had some requests for a chatroom and so I'm looking at several right at the moment, but this was a quick and easy InvisionBoard addon I thought I would try. Take it for a test spin and see how you like it.

looks very nice...

i see that Fates and M already used the chat

u can see the history :)

Yep...it does...

Not sure I care for that, but the whole chat thing began as a means to allow the staffers to communicate better. We try to hold monthly meetings, and between all the different medias: ICQ, yahoo, etc..etc.. A chat function for the site seem the logical conclusion.

Their are some other chat boxes out there. Some are free, many are not. MJ's watching the boards and we may soon have a better chat box. Until then, this one is simple to use and it only shows the last 20 lines or so of the conversation from what I see.

Hope everyone enjoy's it!

<C>

Fates

History has been changed, no history shows now.

CT, are you using a different skin than the Biohazv2 skin? I only made the changes to that skin to show the link.

Ahh, found it. It should be noted that one certain "BioChat" is located in the forum, not on the main page, lol.

Ahh, found it.  It should be noted that one certain "BioChat" is located in the forum, not on the main page, lol.

it can be added to the main page

but the person need to be registerated to the site (i think)