Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

Battlefield and Call of Duty Series Going the way of MMO?

With the rumors about in the last week in regards to the Call of Duty Series going the way of a subscription based model, how much sense would it make and would it work on both the Call of Duty and Battlefield Series?

Yes, while we will have those nay Sayers saying nope iam not going to pay to play. Well that is fine, why because others will and when you fill left out through your clan or other means perhaps you will.

Read on............

Screw call of duty!!! Call of duty modern warfare 2 was a huge disappointment to me. It was a tactical joke of a game, set up for kids who run and gun with brainless abandon.

Those tools claim to have spent a fortune on research debriefing actual specwar operators then they turn out that P.O.S that lacks the control interface to allow the player to use actual tactics- forcing you to do stupid things like step out around corners is one great example. The screen full of strawberry jam that blocks your vision for 8 seconds if you so much as twist an ankle is one of my personal favorites.

The Game had so much to offer but they totally screwed the pooch and turned out a fragfest geared for dumb ass kids.

lets hope the developers of bad company 2 notice how pathetically unrealistic COD6 was and build a control structure that allows the player to fight to win.

If our military fought the way that Cod6 forces the player to, no one would ever come home from War. . infinity ward can kiss my ass.

Screw call of duty!!! Call of duty modern warfare 2 was a huge disappointment to me. It was a tactical joke of a game, set up for kids who run and gun with brainless abandon.

Those tools claim to have spent a fortune on research debriefing actual specwar operators then they turn out that P.O.S that lacks the control interface to allow the player to use actual tactics- forcing you to do stupid things like step out around corners is one great example. The screen full of strawberry jam that blocks your vision for 8 seconds if you so much as twist an ankle is one of my personal favorites.

The Game had so much to offer but they totally screwed the pooch and turned out a fragfest geared for dumb ass kids.

lets hope the developers of bad company 2 notice how pathetically unrealistic COD6 was and build a control structure that allows the player to fight to win.

If our military fought the way that Cod6 forces the player to, no one would ever come home from War. . infinity ward can kiss my ass.

I agree, completely

Well, with fact in hand - we all know Bad Company 2 won the match.

Well I bit the bullet and got both.

nice eye candy in both.

bad company 2 blows me away literaly.sometimes it;s total mayhem.

I am only started but my pet peeve already is snow covered landscape and every time a grenade goes off

you can't see diddly all the dust or snow powder.

me thinks that ain't right.

I live in the great white north and know something about snow.

It does not act like fine powder stirring up in large clouds of visoin obscureing particals.

That the enemy can see and shoot you through.

As for cod mw2 I have only just started the last modern warefare was chaos at best.Too many tango's

not enough fire support.

ah well they are just games.

BC2 is THE GAME!

Got MW2 just to say I've got all my CoD copies,I quote every negative word written against.

I hope CoD 7 will be better....But poor Activision,with the Intestine fight inside!

Ah 2 independent Software houses,that copy each other works,the one improves the other ruins.

The beginning of the failure!

This is the EA year i think,BC2,BF-43 and the last Headshot or better...fatality to Activision called Medal of Honor!

I really enjoyed the BC2 single player gags made by the carachters against MW2!!!!

Cool!!!!