Hello,

Whan I use create singel mission I want to make some anti ship mission but I haven't possibiliti to choice this. Can somebody tell me haw can I do this?

post-15008-12659669019402.jpg

Perhaps the map doesn´t let you perform such missions. A-4s are enabled to anti ship missions. SF2V with massive expansions, maybe?

Sorry, I don't tell that I play with WoV with latetst patch.

I thing this is not the map problem.

That's the standard WoV-screen for creating single missions? Looks cool......

Sadly, there are no anti-ship missions in WOV or SF2Vboredom.gif only anti-sampanlol.gif

Guest rscsjsuso5

i don't know what ironhand mission is but for series 1 like sfp1 if u want anti-ship u must have it in the loadout.ini as well as the data.ini of the aircraft, extensive editing or go to c5 website and get one of their version .

I want to use SEtandar for some anti-ship mission, loadout.ini and data.ini are with anti-ship.

A the moment my:

SEtendard_LOADOUT.INI

[Anti-Ship]

Loadout[01].WeaponType=AR_Mk83

Loadout[01].Quantity=2

Loadout[01].RackType=TER

Loadout[02].WeaponType=AR_LAU-3A

Loadout[02].Quantity=1

Loadout[03].WeaponType=AR_LAU-3A

Loadout[03].Quantity=1

Loadout[04].WeaponType=R-550

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].WeaponType=R-550

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

SEtendard_DATA.ini

[MissionData]

NationName=France

ServiceStartYear=1978

ServiceEndYear=2005

AircraftRole=ATTACK

AircraftCapability=DAY_AND_NIGHT

Availability=COMMON

Exported=TRUE

ExportedStartYear=1978

ExportAvailability=RARE

PrimaryRoles=ANTI_SHIP

SecondaryRoles=ANTI_SHIP

NormalMissionRadius=850

MaxMissionRadius=1300

Ceiling=13700

MinBaseSize=MEDIUM

CarrierBased=TRUE

You will need a terrain allowing those missions, look at the terrain section here! You'll find several terrains compliant with Anti-ship missions, the one for Norway, for instance (you've got to adjust the CAT pointer, i guess).

Greets, Uhu

i don't know what ironhand mission is but for series 1 like sfp1 if u want anti-ship u must have it in the loadout.ini as well as the data.ini of the aircraft, extensive editing or go to c5 website and get one of their version .

Iron Hand = air defense suppression

Btw, I don't think it's a terrain issue, but rather a WOV specific limitation. (Although it's true that the VietnamSEA is absolutely unsuited for Anti-Ship missions....)

Edited by Gocad

If one were to extract the movement ini for WoV/SF2V, one would find only 2 shipping routes, for the US only. There are no others. So, if the VPAF wanted to go and bother the ships at Yankee or Dixie, you can't.

odd, though, that's is not showing up for the Scooter ... routes have no dates; they're availalbe for all time.

And, as mistated above, you don't have to do any extensive editing; the F Scooter already has an A-S loadout (extract the loadout ini and see)

Of course, one can always BUILD their own with the various mission builders that are available

wrench

kevin stein

Sadly, there are no anti-ship missions in WOV or SF2Vboredom.gif only anti-sampan:lol:

Agree. :rofl: