Sign in to follow this  
JerseyD

Keymapping guide to SFP1 is complete

Ok I finally finished the keymapping guide that I hope will be very helpfull to everyone in the SFP1 community.If you have a friend who just got the game or you see someone asking for help keymapping in one of the forums please be sure to give them this link as I designed the guide with those people in mind.Heres the link

http://www.cfspilots.50megs.com/Sims/SFP/k.../keymapping.htm

good job..might give this to MJ as he's putting the definitive SFP1 knownledge base together.

Oh yeah..look for the radar explainations and gun sight tutorials soon.just getting the"right"screen shots to help explain everything..after that back to my favorite subject radar.

Jersey, can we post this article in the KB? It's a perfect addition...

Well this is just the first of afew tutorials I plan to be adding so maybe a header at the bottom of the KB links saying something like "see also" and a direct link to the page would work out better.

this is the first web page Iv'e ever been in charge of editing (my own web page is nothing more than storage space for tons of jpegs of skins and things) and I want to do a nice job.Also when I make things in general I like them to be one of a kind. I hope you can understand where Im coming from :wink:

So basicly I have nothing against you adding direct links to the tutorial pages I create over the next couple weeks to the knoledge base with a breif description of what there clicking.but I'd prefer that people have to actually go to the page and have a look around rather than just grab the tutorials from the KB.That way I wont feel like I'm building my SFP1 section up for no reason. :wink: