Sign in to follow this  
Akmatov

Nominate ONE aircraft for P4

Opps, should read FOR P4.

Gotha IV

PS The following is not a comment commonly encountered these days about aircraft, "The G.V was up to 450 kg (990 lb) heavier than the G.IV due to additional equipment and the use of insufficiently seasoned timber"

Edited by Akmatov

Yeah..some more German 2 seaters would be nice to shoot down :grin:

I would like to see the Shorts Seaplane as well or its German counterpart as it would add a new dimension to an already outstanding experience...

Failing that a German 2 Seater preferably one that can fight back so as not to make it a moving target... dont ask me which one though...

FOKKER DI-III

Edited by vschoell

Got to be the Albatros CIII or CIX, surely? Although there's a strong case for the Big Ack.

Well since we already have the Gotha and Zeppelin in multiplayer, I'll cast my vote for the Snipe. That should be interesting.

Pfalz D.XII

or another vote for the snipe. :)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTHHHHHH SNIPE!!!!!!!!!!u][/u]

I Love the Pfaltz DXII as well (and I aint being a kiss-ass there!) :grin:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

ANY French two-seater. I don't mind. but if I could pick, I would go with the Voisin L.III because the Voisin family of machines served from the beginning until the end. so the Voisin III could be a nice stop-gap measure (much like the BE2c at present). since it's a pusher-type it could also fill in for some of the Farman flights early in the war.

Hello,

UncleAl wrote:

"I've about given up on my Zepplin for just that reason"

DON'T !

i vote for a "28-40-seater" lol, a

Zeppelin

If that's not possible i'd vote for a Gotha, or a Handley-Page. I know there's already Stumpy's Gotha, but unfortunately nor for campaign ...

Any other plane i'd go for two-seaters of any kind.

Greetings,

Catfish

Face it guys, we are gonna be thrilled with anything they give us. We all have our preferences but the mods haven't let us down yet. As it is now nobody has time to fly all the planes to a point of proficiency, ya picks a fave and fly it.

Don't get greedy.

Beard

One advantage i have being a newbie is i get to try every ac in the game (grin). Heck i even manage not to get shot down or crash in some of them.

The other day i was fighting a flight of Albs and had labels on. I was really engrossed in getting one off my tail when another one flashed across my front. I hit right rudder and let loose with a volley and tagged him good in the cockpit. Darn luckly shot it was. Got a quick glimpse of his name as it burst into flames and rolled over into a dive. The last name was Goring ! Hmm was that THE man himself. Didn't catch the first name it was over so fast and i still had the other hun on my 6. Managed to escape when a mate made a run at him.

German 2 seaters? Like this one?

Version4a.jpg

Version4.jpg

MercedesDIII_2.jpg

What a beautiful machine! What is it, pray tell? I hope it's not going to be in OFF, it's much too beautiful to shred....

What a beautiful machine! What is it, pray tell? I hope it's not going to be in OFF, it's much too beautiful to shred....

It looks a lot like a Halb CL II to me. But I could be wrong.

i will be flying with Cameljockey.

m

British Phantoms or Harriers!! Zis iz ze only vey ze crumpets ever have a chance against ze forces of ze Kaiser!! Hehe!!!

Anastasios

P.S. If I get my hands on an Albatros C.III in OFF I promise I won't fly anything else, ever!!