Sign in to follow this  
Ironhat

Bombs

I have a Brit. pilot flying the F.E.2b. This ac will carry bombs. I've noticed something strange when selection a bomb load out of (2) 65 and (8)25 bombs.

An under view in flight shows all bombs attached to the ac. The 65s to the center line and 4- 25s under each lower wing.

When i rotate through select next weapon, only the 25s show. no sign of the 65s in the rotation. When i drop the 25s they all drop, 2 on each click. Then it shows i have no ordnance left, ie the 65s dont even register as being aboard. The same thing happens with a loadout of 25s,65s and one signal flare. The flare shows in rotation and drops but no 65s. Looks like OFF is not reconizing these bombs.

Has anyone else enounterd this ?

No one has noticed this ?

Ok this is just a cheap way to bump the thread.

Hard for me to tell flying for the Kaiser. The only time I see krumpet bombs fall, they are still attached to the aeroplane carrying them. But then, they are obscured by the thick plumes of smoke spewing from the engine cowling.

Never noticed no we'll look into it when we get time. Maybe just drop the 25s then the 65s see if that works without scrolling through weapons first.