Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Graduating

Just wanted to let you all know, this weekends going to be an awesome one. I'm graduating from high school.

And before everone asks, I'm going to the University of North Dakota next year, majoring in Commercial Aviation. So I'm staying in the flight business :D

very nice man....

i'm graduating high school this june majoring in programing/computers

i'm gonna do "boot camp" in the summer (in the IDF), and continue studying in junior college (13th grade)

i did the final in English two days ago, we call it "Bagrut" Exams :D

hope i did ok, or else i have to do a make-up test in the summer hehe

Congrats bro...

and GooD LuCK ;)

Edited by Nesher

Ah yes, I remember fondly my graduation from H.S.

Seems like 1972 was only yesterday.

Heh, heh...

Enjoy your youth, fellas; you will be in my shoes sooner than you think.

heh, heh...

Navy Chief

Ahhhhhh 1972...I remember it well...

I was clutching on to my dad's leg and crying as he was leaving me at kindergarten. :lol:

Congratulations on your graduations guys! <S>

Grats to the grads, I was very happy after all that was over! A new world awaits you gents, and remember, you'll be only as good as you make yourself. You have the power!

Btw Nesher. Can you take pictures of your training and post them? I've always been curious about the IDF. Thanks

congrats to you two. Wishing you the best of luck with your endeavors. Chief, 1972 -- I was in the third grade. :D

Btw Nesher. Can you take pictures of your training and post them? I've always been curious about the IDF. Thanks

i'll try my best... ;)

i'll also try to get pictures from other people

try to look over the net for site, there are probably some with IDF photos

including training

Yep, I know I am a codger. Funny how time does that. It definitely has a way of catching up to everyone.

Time for 'nother cup of coffee.

Retirement is a wonderful thing. What will I do today? Anything I want to. Heh, heh, heh......

Go Navy.

Navy Chief

So what? I did that last year. J/K Way to go dude, from one Kansan to another I ask you....WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO KU? Oh, probably becuase you grew up in Manhattan :D Anyway, congratulations and good luck at UND. Btw, you going to Oshkosh?

All I can say is, steer clear of military school and actually enjoy college, lol.

Well either way, you will change a lot because the new environment and new experiences will make you mature more. The way you act, dress, even think will probably change. For the better in many cases.

Work hard! You're the envy of millions who don't have a college education :)

T-Bone

Congratualations grads, youve passed a MAJOR milestone. keep at school though and get that college degree, it REALLY helps. One chapters ended and another is about to begin, make your book a good one... ;)

By the way chief, I graduated in '75... :blink: AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! That means Ima CODGER TOO!!! Well, at least YOUR the older fart, the picture proves it, lol... :P

Congrats, enjoy your youth while you can.

I graduated in '78 and was in the Navy and a father by '79.

Remember, there are no refunds on a misspent youth. Get the most you can as quick as you can.

I envy you Raptor, I only have one more year of college left....boo hoo, then its into the real world <_<