Sign in to follow this  
super61

Vietnam Vet vs Thug

Thanks for the vid :drinks:

The funny thing is that i've seen many beatdowns where older cats just wiped out young trash talking punks. What a lot of people don't realize on a street level, the older they are more dangerous they actually become because they just don't give a @%&% anymore.

Edited by Lt. James Cater

"i sold drugs and did some pimping after vietnamt" :P lol

But on the seriouse side, there is something really wrong with teens/youth nowadays and this is comming from a 23 year old :blink:

Saw that vid linked from another site. GREAT vid. That stupid f*** got what was coming to him, however he got off WAY too easy. He should have been beaten unconcious.

The interview though seems a little weird, like either he's not all there, or was just BS'in'. Defintely embellished parts of it, that's for sure. However, that doesn't diminish what he did.

Hope the part about him getting his stuff back and that stupid thug wanna-be getting busted is true though.

drinks.gif

Hope the part about him getting his stuff back and that stupid thug wanna-be getting busted is true though.

I think that part is 'cause they're interviewing him on it.

The punk is lucky that the old guy didn't go into a straight up flash back from 'nam. It wouldn't be just a little bit of blood that would have been caught on the camera... the entire interior of the bus would have been drenched in it. However, leaving the guy bruised, bloodied, and embarassed as hell is more rewarding than completely torn to pieces.

That's not what the back of his shirt said...........it said I AM A MOTHER*****R.

Can't figure out what is more awesome. "Bring da amber lamps" or seeing those 2 punkass douchebags getting smacked into next century by those dragged up cage fighters...

...I reckon I'm going with UFC in drag!

ROFLMAO.... "Unfortunately, they were extremely drunk, and you know it cannot be a good night if you get into a fight with Spiderman and two cross-dressing men" - from their public defender. I take it the other two were Batman and Superman.