Sign in to follow this  
ignacioc91

Terrible problem with Le Missioneur

Well, they're not terrible, but certainly annoying. I cannot enjoy the 100% of the software and its fantastic features. Maybe you can help me :-(

1. I cannot add neither ground objects nor ships. When I select the icon for adding tanks, trucks, ZSU's and staff like that, the list is blank, nothing to select. The same happens as regards ships. Again, a blank list. I've heard that I needed to create a GroundObjectData.ini inside the GroundObject folder, but there's nothing to put inside the ini.

2.I don't know if this is directly in relation with Le Missioneur, but you'll tell me. I've created and posted a mission called "CAP over Germany" (It's attached). The enemy planes, in this case Mig-29's fly only with IR guided missiles, while in their loadout it states that it should carry both IR and radar guided missiles for the type of mission assigned, in this case, sweep. I should add that I do have these types of missiles propperly installed. (In the mission, you'll fly F-15's and will shoot down the Fulcrums)

I use Le Missioneur with Wings over Europe, patch Oct 2008. O.S: WIndows XP. I hope you can help me. Thanks for your time.

Ignacioc91

Edited by ignacioc91

you should extract that ini file, so its content reflects objects availibility for the chosen map (this instead of creating that ini file)

I've extracted the ObjectData.CAT with the extract utility but the GroundObjectData.ini is not there, and I can't find it. Any idea?

you should extract that ini file, so its content reflects objects availibility for the chosen map (this instead of creating that ini file)

Well, at least the 10-08 patch level games don't make use of it anymore and do not have it in their CAT files, so extracting would be difficult... As Ignacio PMed me with this question, I've looked at my old 30-06 copies of WOE and WOV, even there, the GROUNDOBJECTDATA.INI was not in the ObjectData.CAT. Since when was the game engine able to parse the ground object folder by itself?

Greets, Uhu

• Like 1

Thanks for replying, now, it's working just fine!!! SEMPER FI!!!

You got it working ?

So how did you made it ?

I got the same problem , some help would be good :bye: