Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Why did this craft never fly over Flanders fields?

Does your distillery also produce whiskey? BAD whiskey? grin.gif

Yup. Our signature small-batch elixir is a careful blend of castor oil, spar varnish, and canvas dope aged for no more than 2 weeks in rusty 55-gallon drums. One of the perks of working for BAD is that this spirit is freely available to all employees in unlimited quantities. The reason the company also makes airplanes is that everybody thinks they can fly after drinking this stuff all day.

BAD is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bullethead Airconditioning, Septic Tank, Asphalt, Roofing, and Ditching Service (motto: "Get those BASTARDS back to work!").

Let us know if you finish that monoplane some day.

Won't happen. This thing is so BAD that I'd have to start over completely. I was just doing it to learn something about Gmax. So if you ever see an M1c in OFF, it won't be from me.

That Gnome you're building should pop right into that BAD boy.

Naw, this thing needs a Le Rhone.

Guest British_eh

BulletHead " The reason the company also makes airplanes is that everybody thinks they can fly after drinking this stuff all day.e reason the company also makes airplanes is that everybody thinks they can fly after drinking this stuff all day."

LOL, ha, thanks for the humor.

Cheers,

British_eh

No offence to BAD, but I think I'll stick with the Islay whiskeys. :lol::heat:

I know it is mentioned in either flying fury or the biography of Gerald Constable-Maxwell that James McCudden and Gerald Constable-Maxwell while on home leave took turns flying the briston MC1 against an SE5A flown by the other and on each occasion the Bristol won, regardless of who was piloting it.

This to me speaks volumes as it was able to beat one of the best british scouts of the period and as both of these pilots were in 56 squadron at the time I assume they both knew how to get the best out of the SE5A.

Thanks

Rugbyfan1972

An MI was briefly attached to 56 Sqn at Baizeux in February/March '18.

Cheers,

shredward

Won't happen. This thing is so BAD that I'd have to start over completely. I was just doing it to learn something about Gmax. So if you ever see an M1c in OFF, it won't be from me.

So what you're saying is that if it ever does make it into the game it'll come from the Good Old OFF Yahoos. Which would make it................GOOFFY lol.gif

bye.gif

• Like 1

if it ever does make it into the game it'll come from the Good Old OFF Yahoos. Which would make it................GOOFFY lol.gif

Bravo! clapping.gif I move that this become the popular name of OBD from this point onwards. Do I have a second?

Seconded... and if my other arm's allowed a third as well...

Bullethead, kick the cats out (gently), stick an engine in it and let's take it up for a spin. Fabulous kite. If only ....

Yeah, it seems ununderstandable, what you regard as crapp, Bullethead - maybe

something in the details we can't see here?

Seems, that building 3D models brings up a lot of problems in the linking process

of the parts.