Sign in to follow this  
AirBear

I Come Here Seeking Refuge

Greetings all!

I'm a longtime lurker and infrequent poster on the Ubi forum. I've come to Biohaz to seek refuge from the insanity. It doesn't seem to matter if its a flight sim or fps, the "official" forums always seem to degenerate into and trolling infantile mess. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately the behavior of some posters and the tone of the majority of posts simply isn't worth suffering through any longer. I've visited Biohaz in the past and it seems like a much more cordial and courteous place. I hope to become a regular part of your community. :D

Bear

Edited by AirBear

Welcome Bear! I know what you mean, I hardly frequent the forums over there anymore, I just can't take all the crap. Getting grumpy in my old age I guess... ;)

Thanks Jeff!

I don't think it's an issue of "old age". More likely maturity :)

I guess that's the catch22 of the internet, every a-hole now has a voice. :blink:

Welcome AirBear! You're right about biohaz being much more civil. I too have stopped visiting the UBI boards. I can trust Ghostdog to get any of my LOMAC related news ;) But don't limit yourself to the LOMAC forum, join us on all the other ones too!

Welcome to Biohaz AirBair

I know what you are talking about!

Unfortunately i have to go there on a daily basis atm to dig up news on the patch status and skins and so on....anyways:

I hope we will live up to expectations ;)

Ditto to your comments AirBear. Being new to the LOMAC scene, the other forum just dosen't seem as productive.

UBI forum is an ugly place, this place is like a cool breeze.

With a nice Mai Tai on a warm beach.