Sign in to follow this  
Jammer28

Remembrance

Can't get the embedding to work. I may not have waited long enough after uploading for it to "activate". 

Anyway, here is the link.

Hope you like it.

Jammer, that Sir is absolutely beautiful. An outstanding work, one of the best in this venue that I've ever had the pleasure to watch. It should be posted on the BHaH page for all to see. My hat's off to you.

Well done!

Lou

Probably the  finest WWI/OFF video I´ve ever seen, quite amazing work! The music, the views, the cuts, everything´s perfect, very very well done Sir! And your low passes are quite breathtaking, I don´t ever go soooooo low! 

Thanks for sharing, Anastasios.

Well..It's very rare for The Widowmaker to say this...But... I am UTTERLY SPEECHLESS! :yikes:

If this video is NOT used on Page one of the OBD site..they would have to be mad!!!

It is sooooo good, I even posted it on my Facebook page! (only the second OFF video to be put on there!)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

It's one of the best I've seen for any flight simulator. Drama, exaltation, tragedy. It's what I feel when I play OFF

Great choice of music.

The first 2:20 minutes are very, very, very, very good.

I'd try to tell just a story of a sortie instead of several sorties, but I understand why you do it, after the all the title is Remembrance.

Can't you record it with a better definition?

Polovski, please divulge it, people need to see this. This is what OFF is different from the others. 100% WWI immersion.

Jammer thanks.:clapping::salute:

Well..It's very rare for The Widowmaker to say this...But... I am UTTERLY SPEECHLESS! :yikes:

If this video is NOT used on Page one of the OBD site..they would have to be mad!!!

It is sooooo good, I even posted it on my Facebook page! (only the second OFF video to be put on there!)

I agree, this one really captures the essence of what BHaH is really all about! It's not just a sim, but a step back in time. :cool:

Great work Jammer!

OvS

Now that Sir is a work of art and then some... and it works on many levels...

Great work old chap...

Jammer, I said it before: you are a great video director; and more than that - a superb cutter;

you understand to create athmosphere by cutting to the music wonderfully.

A fine piece of sim video art really!

drinks.gif Jammer, Your vid is awsome. Luved the cut s and how smoothly the story line flowed. The editing seemd to appeer seemless. The added touchs ( Fireplace scene and Scrap book) made the somber setting

perfect for the story line. Kudos and Well Donegood.gif

Outstanding! Great video, Jammer. Very nice the way you synchronized the dramatic moments with the music from the USAF band.

Now, is anyone up to the challenge to produce a video from the perspective of a pilot from the Central Powers?

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gif

Outstanding Work Jammer,

the music, the film angles are all perfect. Is this just a hobby for you or is it your trade?

cos if its just a hobby then you are extremely talented, This work is an ambassador for the OFF team.

My hat off to you sir!

Salute.gif

TonyO Legion

Edited by Tonyo - legion

Wow! Great!

Very, very nice - it has everything - congratulations on a great pirceof work :salute:

Really great film Jammer - nice touch with the old pilot. We know the work involved to make one of these so well done and thanks!

I agree with the guys I think it would be excellent on the front page - edit: added it as we had a section for user vids on the front page before, I had to remove the previous one due to space, but it fits well now.

(if you are OK with that of course Jammer? Let me know if not).

Wow, thank all of you for the kind words and I'm happy the video has been well received.

Can't you record it with a better definition?

I usually render my videos in a higher definition but recently I have a problem with uploading to youtube. I thought they change the resolution when they convert videos to the flv format anyway. I don't really understand how all that stuff works. I will try to upload a higher def one and see if it's any better.

Is this just a hobby for you or is it your trade?

It's just a hobby. I'm a service tech for mailing machines.

(if you are OK with that of course Jammer? Let me know if not).

You and more than welcome to use any video I've made any way you see fit. I have stated before that all I do is take wonderful music and combine it with an awe inspiring, beautiful sim. While recording video for Remembrance (and other times) I actually stopped to look at the overall scenery and thought to myself, “My god, how beautiful!” It really sucks you in. All of you at OBD have made it easy for me to make videos. Thank you all!  

Outstanding work Jammer. First class. drinks.gif

Embedding by the way,

Open Bracket YouTube Close Bracket Install the full path / address to your link Open Bracket / YouTube Close Bracket

[ - these brackets.

You need to install the full Youtube address, all the www. gubbins, not just the last eight or ten digits.

Don't forget the forward slash in the second youtube.

Also, make sure the link is direct, and that 'related feature' doesn't appear in the web address. This means its a clip found by a search or which comes through your profile. Always link to the exact page.

Bingo.

Edited by Flyby PC

Can't get the embedding to work. I may not have waited long enough after uploading for it to "activate".

Anyway, here is the link.

Hope you like it.

Thanks Jammer - I love it when this sort of thing happens - makes it all seem worthwhile - cheers

WM

Excellent video- truly wonderful.

The old man- staring and remembering! ---

Very moving!

Congratulations.

That is one superb video Jammer. Fantastic imagery and glorious editing. Shows OFF quite well dontcha think good.gif

5 stars

Edited by catch