Sign in to follow this  
Planejunky

British Phantoms and British pilots

Hi,

I've just downloaded the updated RAF and Royal Navy Phantom sets, and have to say I'm very impressed! I do have one question though. How do I replace the default pilots with the Britishpilot version please? I tried renaming the pilot line in the data.ini file, but now they show up outside the cockpit riding on the canopies!

Cheers :salute:

The British pilot centers may be different from the original pilots listed in the data.ini. You may have to play with the Position= parameter to adjust them to fit within the normal area.

X, Y, Z is the layout in meters, where X is left/right, Y is forward/backward, Z is up/down. Right, Forward, Up are positive, Left, Backward, Down are negative.

FC

Edited by FastCargo
  • Like 1

That's great cheers mate. I still can't quite understand why this happens though, the only line that's been changed is the actual pilot, and not the position he sits. Surely it should just show up in the correct position as the previous one? :dntknw:

Not necessarily. If it's a 3rd Party LOD file, they may have used a different 'world center' for it.

FC