Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

Will we have a release this year?

Well, I think it´s not totally out of reason ask for a release this xmas or even a demo perhaps?

( I´m so amused by the CGI in the Falklands documentary that I cannot wait anymore)

Go for it, guys, I think everybody will show our support for your work. :drinks:

Jet Thunder itself - definitely not. Doing a CGI is one thing, doing a proper game is another completely different and way more complicated and full of 'surprises'...

At the moment we're working in an intercept mission featuring the Sea Harrier - it should take off from HMS Hermes and provide CAP for a Type 42 destroyer. The AI Skyhawk is refusing to take off sometimes. And to fix this, takes a while. Plus, the thrust vectoring of the Sea Harrier is recently failing too, which requires a lot of code to fix. So, it's code, code code... infinitely. These little "surprises" don't exist when creating a CGI movie! You just model the planes, and set camera paths and add particles and effects later in the editing. It's very pleasant and flows very well compared to making the game.:)

Well, I think it´s not totally out of reason ask for a release this xmas or even a demo perhaps?

( I´m so amused by the CGI in the Falklands documentary that I cannot wait anymore)

Go for it, guys, I think everybody will show our support for your work. :drinks:

So, if it´s not for this year, take your time, just don´t drop it , it seems too good even in a unfinished state.

You're video are fantastic, so I am happy to be patient