Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Turning 44 On Sunday

Well I turn 44 in a few hours and it hit me hard today. I guess it's because I still have shipmates in the Gulf and I cant serve with them.

I was feeling low today, but one of my friends here reminded me that I went and did things that every one else missed out on.

I also remembered that I had friends all over the world, either on the boards or in the real world with faces to the names.

To all my friends, thank you, for putting up with my smart remarks,my hot tempered rants and the things I say without thinking.

I was asked how I feel today, well I feel like an 18 year old, anyone know were I can find one? ;)

Congrats, Happy B-Day :D

i'm 18+ and feel like a 44 years old if it makes you feel better :lol:

i'm 18+ and feel like a 44 years old if it makes you feel better

Thanks Nesher but a kid like you should be ready to take on the world. I know I was when I was that age.

Anyway, I think an 18 year old lass would kill me, but it would take a week to get the smile off of my face. ;)

Happy Birthday man, hope yours is a good one.

Happy Birthday, shipmate!

Charlie, when I turned 50, it was just another day for me. Birthdays haven't been a "special" day for me, ever since the Navy took them away from me; know what I mean? Heh, heh....

On a different note, I was thinking (that's dangerous in itself!).....what about a forum for "Sea Stories"????

Just a thought, and Happy "Boithday", eh?

GO NAVY!

and ORDIES RULE!

Navy Chief

A day to late, but.....Happy Birthday.

Salute

Dutchy

From a kid who's only 19, happy birthday man!