Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

Rise of Flight Multiplayer

Guys,

Is anyone aware of a European time zone RoF MP squadron that flies regularly?

Vasco :pilotfly:

I see UK servers up all the time for ROF! You should be able to find one you like. IMHO OFF online is still better! You will have to let me know what you think after you have tried it for awhile.

I don't suppose that wonderfully funny clip of Adolf doing his nut about the difficulties he was suffering from regarding R*F is still available on here somewhere, is it? Certainly the biggest laugh I've had this year. Daft that the anti-Defamation League took umbrage about it. If anyone knows where it can still be found I'd be grateful. PS. Not for the eyes and ears of the politically correct sympathizers.

Vasco,

Go into the game screen and under *about* at the very end of the credits there is a huge list of squadrons. There should be some european ones there.

dutch

And now with Capture the Flag...it just doesn't get any more realistic does it?..hahahahaha

"And now with Capture the Flag...it just doesn't get any more realistic does it?"

I have to say, that does seem a bit s**t. How is that WWI?

well m8...I think it just goes to prove, that Neoqb are just in it for the money!

The fact that you have to pay extra to download any decent aircraft, coupled with a desire to draw in the MP Gamer Kiddies, just about sums it up.

At least it has shut the fanbois up.... they cannot go on about realism any longer :grin:

For MP mission realism and quality nothing beats OFF. I do however like flying both online not because of the games but the fun I have with the people I fly with.

Oh, I agree Axgrinder...MP is good fun...but Capture the Flag belongs with FPS games I reckon?

I would say if they had given it a name like " capture the airfield" or soemthing like that it would have sounded better. That's pretty much what it is on those maps.

I find I enjoy both games for different reasons. For single player missions I think OFF has it.

For online play there are less issues on lag and warping on ROF.... I am sure others may have different results.

I am able to run full graphics in ROF and my FPS and no warping that I can tell.

I think there is a need for a better campaign generator in ROF.... its a toss up so I guess im forced to play both :clapping:

Its a rought world when I can have two great sims to play like this.... :grin:

Edited by Firecage