First of all let me say to all the moderators that the reason I put this post here is because it pertains to modding..

It has come to my attention that there are some individuals here who are crying to another site that I made some models using others prop textures or cockpits.. In All my post I never claimed that any

of the cockpits where my creation or prop textures..I have given credit to the many talented people who have helped with Skinning and FM of my creations..If anyone is offended that i used something of theirs please let me know and I will remove it. Thus from now on my models will not have a cockpit (( until I learn to make one myself, or have the permission given to me in plain sight in this forum so all can see))) Again my work will always be Freeware and for the purpose so others can enjoy. Let me just say that Stuff like this is why so many other Modders quit

Thank you for your time

Ed

• Like 4

Folks,

If there is a problem with a model or release where proper attribution or permission wasn't given, please bring it up to the modder in question. If you can't contact the modder, bring it up to one of the staff here. 99% of the time, it's a simple mistake or oversight and the majority of modders will be happy to correct them.

I have to say, it's pretty poor form to bring up something like that at another website, considering the model was released here.

FC

• Like 1

Keep your chin up Ed and thank you for your good work clapping.gif .

• Like 1

Go on Ed and make a lot of brand new planes for us ... maybe a Yak-23 FLORA (see topic), too?

Ciao

Paolo

• Like 1

Somebody wanna tell me just WHAT the hell is going on???? via PM, if necessary.

wrench

kevin stein

• Like 1

Who are the offenders Ed? Having known you for a long time, I know for a fact how honest you are and if anyone says otherwise then to hell with them. They want to run to another website and whine then they don't need to be a part of us here.

Who are the offenders Ed? Having known you for a long time, I know for a fact how honest you are and if anyone says otherwise then to hell with them. They want to run to another website and whine then they don't need to be a part of us here.

who ever they are , are playing two faced being members of this comunity while reporting everything to another ,and dont have the nerves to say who they are. All they would have had to do is bring it directly to my attention instead of crying to another

Edited by Veltro2k
  • Like 1

Keep up your work!!! Maybe you have overseen something .. you can still find many textures or ini stuff in other aircrafts too, so what is the prob?!

Keep it coming Ed

Guest ansons2

First of all let me say to all the moderators that the reason I put this post here is because it pertains to modding..

It has come to my attention that there are some individuals here who are crying to another site that I made some models using others prop textures or cockpits.. In All my post I never claimed that any

of the cockpits where my creation or prop textures..I have given credit to the many talented people who have helped with Skinning and FM of my creations..If anyone is offended that i used something of theirs please let me know and I will remove it. Thus from now on my models will not have a cockpit (( until I learn to make one myself, or have the permission given to me in plain sight in this forum so all can see))) Again my work will always be Freeware and for the purpose so others can enjoy. Let me just say that Stuff like this is why so many other Modders quit

Thank you for your time

Ed

Hello Veltro2k,

I just want to tell you how I appreciate your work. So please don't be pissed off by anyone, we need you ! I have myself had to fight some months ago with a guy here who did not had the politeness to send me a PM before shouting on this forum and I know how this kind of behavior is painful. So, thanks again for your work and keep up the job !

Best regards

ansons2

Edited by ansons2

who ever they are , are playing two faced being members of this comunity while reporting everything to another ,and dont have the nerves to say who they are. All they would have had to do is bring it directly to my attention instead of crying to another

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Ignore the DB's and carry on.

I'm with you Vltro, what a child behave...if its not a kid, i can't understand why a 20 years old or more dude would complain about something that he is not sure.

Veltro you are a well respected member of this community.

If someone from here is shooting their mouth off somewhere else,let Dave,FC or one of the other moderators know.

They will take care of the problem.

Please,don't pull your stuff. As with all the other 'modders' here ,you are an ARTIST and greatly appreciated by all of us. :clapping::good::ok:

Hey Veltro,

Don't let some pencil neck p#ss you off!

You (and most of us) are better than that!

Iwan

Your work for this community is highly valued. Please do not be put off by critics; you have a lot of appreciative fans here who have enjoyed your great aircraft - the fruits of amazingly high productivity - on many a mission. You have always acknowledged others' work in yours. Thanks for all you have done - and for all we are hoping you will continue to do for the community.

Avanti Veltro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinks.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

Ed.... tell these stupid idiots to stick their heads up their arses.... clearly they are spineless wimps as they havent publicly confronted you...

Heck, Dreamstar. Don't sit on the fence man. say what you mean! rofl.gif

Ok guys Thank you for your support. Lets let the Admins lock this subject and lets go forward and concentrate on future projects

Ed

Consider it done.