Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

IrFan View

blink.gif Hey Guys, I recently downloaded the Irfan veiwer so I could check out the skins. However , the download site didnt give instructions. Best I did was got OFF models and all I got was code, May I ask for advice ?Salute.gif

Go to "File", "open", and choose this directory:

(your game folder) > campaigns > CampaignData > skins

And then enjoy!

If I remember correctly, you may have to download the .dds viewer plugin from the Irfanview website, too.

drinks.gif Cool ,ThanksSalute.gif

You may find the default view only shows part of the skin. You can adjust the view display on the top tool bar to show the full view. Also, if you start on the first skin of the aircraft you want to view then use the black arrow (forward) icon, you can scroll through each skin.

drinks.gif Still having problems, I use the tool bar to get to skins, but it doesnt open When useing thumb nails the skin file opens, but the images are code. I will have to try harder hun ? thanks grin.gif

Here's how it should look, if you went to the "skins" like I wrote above.

You click one of the lines and get a thumbnail in the left bottom corner.

To open that skin, click on "Open" at the right.

After you get one to open you can use your arrow keys to cycle through all of them.

Beard

blink.gif Didnt Work. I go through to skins then nothing no thumb nails double click on skins and it doesnt open. Cycled though the others Medals, Pilots photos ect. and they work as required no problems. I am wondering where the computer placed the skins.? I have them in the game as I play so they must be somewhere Hun? I will look as I get time Thanks for the help.good.gif

Thanks for that tip BB - I didn't figure that out myself. Such an embarrasment of riches when you scroll through the skins. Truly incredible. :drinks:

blink.gif Didnt Work. I go through to skins then nothing no thumb nails double click on skins and it doesnt open. Cycled though the others Medals, Pilots photos ect. and they work as required no problems. I am wondering where the computer placed the skins.? I have them in the game as I play so they must be somewhere Hun? I will look as I get time Thanks for the help.good.gif

Path - as Olham stated is:

(your game folder) > campaigns > CampaignData > skins

The folder should be 8 down from the Medals folder. Enjoy!!!

Edited by Barkhorn1x