Sign in to follow this  
Falcon Six Two

F/a-18f And E/a-18g Are Out!

HOORAY!

In case you didn't know, they've been released! From the looks of it, today! :D

Finally, the two-seaters are out!

Get 'em here

They re-arranged the models so FPS would go up. They also removed dynamic shine.

be sure you have their F/A-18..you need it to get these to work.but they are great!

post-54-1086488469_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, the new Hornet additions are still frame-rate killers.

Normally, I average about 19-22 FPS; but not with either of these versions of the Hornet. More often than not, my FPS rates plummet to 7 or 8; making them impossible to fly.

It's a shame too. They are beautiful aircraft.

Navy Chief

Chief whats your system specs? maybe we can help tweak it so you can fly these birds...the above screen shot look sincreadible and it's a dream to fly.gotta get you up in this one.and heres the Growler :D

post-54-1086530763_thumb.jpg

Just released is a skin for VFA-305. Everyone has a a favorite plane and unit, this is one that I was wanting to see. I was in 305 from '91-92 as the SELRES Ordnance LPO. Made two DETs with them,one to NAS Fallon and one to the Nimitz.

I wish I could say I had fun there,but .....

Anyway this is at flightsim.com at the moment, part of my past so I guess I'll be downloading it. Heck you know I will!!!!! :D