Sign in to follow this  
Barkhorn1x

Any Program Like EndItAll for Win 7?

...or does EndItAll work? Or does it even matter w/ Win 7?

New box comes tomorrow - finally ( :clapping: ) - and I need to get it going.

I used AlacrityPC or AMD Fusion to squeeze a little better performance out of XP SP3, but since upgrading my PC and installing Win7 64 bit, I find that AMD Fusion actually slows down BHaH performance. Based on the specs you provided, BHaH should really scream on your new machine without any additional help.

Based on the specs you provided, BHaH should really scream on your new machine without any additional help.

I believe it also. But each rig may vary.

Look my example. I had an E8500@ 3.16Ghz and OFF was running better in Win7 than in XP. Now I've a I5 750@2.66 and OFF runs better in XP than in Win7.

What is curious is that I've better fps in Win7 but less smoothness. If I OC the processor to 3.4Ghz I still have the same problem. I think it's TrackIR related.

But I try TrackIR with other games or simulators and works well with win7. Only OFF has the problem. At least my XP seems to be running OFF better than ever.

Edited by Von Paulus

I believe it also. But each rig may vary.

Look my example. I had an E8500@ 3.16Ghz and OFF was running better in Win7 than in XP. Now I've a I5 750@2.66 and OFF runs better in XP than in Win7.

What is curious is that I've better fps in Win7 but less smoothness. If I OC the processor to 3.4Ghz I still have the same problem. I think it's TrackIR related.

But I try TrackIR with other games or simulators and works well with win7. Only OFF has the problem. At least my XP seems to be running OFF better than ever.

So true...as you know from building PCs, each combination of OS, CPU, GPU, PSU, etc., etc., is different with sometimes quirky results. I know the people that are building his custom machine, and they do fine work, so have every confidence that it will be a good one.

I used AlacrityPC or AMD Fusion to squeeze a little better performance out of XP SP3, but since upgrading my PC and installing Win7 64 bit, I find that AMD Fusion actually slows down BHaH performance. Based on the specs you provided, BHaH should really scream on your new machine without any additional help.

I use Fusion as well but haven't noticed much difference one way or the other.What were the things you noticed?

I use Fusion as well but haven't noticed much difference one way or the other.What were the things you noticed?

I noticed that I actually had FEWER resources available when using AMD Fusion in Win 7. Didn't effect gameplay negatively, but didn't help it either.

BUT, my CPU is already OC'd, I don't overclock my ATI card, and I'm already running pretty lean without a lot of unecessary background programs.

Thanks for the info all. :salute: New box has arrived. No loose parts. Only issue was I pulled the cover fan power cord out opening the box up to check. Fixed that after rooting around for the small power connector.

Fired it up and started w/ no problems - I like the W7 interface - very clean. Only issue I have not OFF related is internet connectivity but I'll get that sorted tonight.

Now I do have an OFF issue - but I'll start a new topic on that.

Sounds more like you have the sliders too high, knock the scenery or terrain back one.

New box comes tomorrow - finally ( :clapping: ) - and I need to get it going.

It's been my experience, Enditall was only necessary for Windows 95/98/ME, series. Essentially, DOS with Windows running on top. With Windows XP and after, that program is not needed. And, doesn't really work all that well in the Windows NT type environment anyway. :grin: