Sign in to follow this  
Morris

P4 and beyond

Yesterday was my birthday. So i got myself a second ATI Radeon 5970 to crossfire X my PC.

Maybe one day OFF will be having a new engine in P5 or P10. Who knows but ill be ready for the developers.

Ps. my pretty little wife does not no anything about this.....rofl.gif

Why should she?

She will open the box and won't be able to tell the difference. And why would she want to open the box in the first place? :lol:

thank u thank u

m

Dont suppose you are running Win 7 64 with that?

MigBuster,

Yes Im running Win 7 64bit? Are u giving advise?

Morris

No I was thinking of getting a HD5770 mid range DX 11 card - but have seen a lot of people with problems on the net using it with Win 7 64 so have been holding off to see if ATI cards have a general problem.

Have always gone NVIDIA in the past but have seen comments that they handle shimmering better in F4AF - and the knee map might not be corrupted (wishful thinking I know) - so wondered if you had any issues you have with ATI.

The card that came with my new system was a low end GT220 which was causing BSODs all over the place - not really an issue as I was going to get a GTX260 or similar - am currently having to run with a GeForce7600 - which seems as good as the GT220 anyway - but works :grin:

Yesterday was my birthday. So i got myself a second ATI Radeon 5970 to crossfire X my PC.

Maybe one day OFF will be having a new engine in P5 or P10. Who knows but ill be ready for the developers.

Well all I can say is that may be fine for P3 but P4 well you will need to upgrade I am afraid.

Cheers

WM

O'yes, thats good news. heat.gif

Thanks Winder.

cheers

m

Good God man... 1200 Watts?!?!? Does your neighborhood take a brown-out when you turn that mother on??? blink.gif

WOW.... I thought my 750W was pushing it. idea.gif

OvS

O'yes, thats good news. heat.gif

Thanks Winder.

cheers

m

Morris it was that time of year.... ;-)

WM

750 W - 1200 W - are you guys running real laser cannons in your ego shooters????!!!

Well all I can say is that may be fine for P3 but P4 well you will need to upgrade I am afraid.

Cheers

WM

Morris it was that time of year.... ;-)

WM

scratch_one-s_head.gifI'm gonna haveta get my decoder ring out and figure out what all this means

wrrr, click O-F-F ching clack twang P-4 click click w-i-l-l b-e clatter click r-e-l-e-a-s-e-d tick tick tick i-n clang wrrr tick 2 w-e-e-k-s ...ummmm shok.gif Huh???

scratch_one-s_head.gifI'm gonna haveta get my decoder ring out and figure out what all this means

wrrr, click O-F-F ching clack twang P-4 click click w-i-l-l b-e clatter click r-e-l-e-a-s-e-d tick tick tick i-n clang wrrr tick 2 w-e-e-k-s ...ummmm shok.gif Huh???

It was April 1....

WM

You probably need your very own nuclear power plant to run those super computers. :cool:

:rofl: This is a mad thread, rahahaaa!! Half the stuff needs to get decoded - gniiiihi!! -

the second half is April jokes, gniiihihihiii!!! and the other half doesn't make sense at all! :lol:

Upgrade! I will need to upgrade again!!!

More power; faster, faster!!! Rahaha!!!

P4 is at the door!!!

I know I'm mad - I was born 1st of April - hihi!! :tease:

Please don't think I was laughing - it's only my nerves; wuhuhuu!! :crazy::qt::rofl:

Here, Olham. Have a couple of these blue pills, they will help you. :rofl:

MYN04770.jpg

I am very careful with tabletts, Hasse Wind, so I only took a half first.

And I am feeling very finnished already - ... or must it be Finnish ?

It was April 1....

WM

Just trying to sow a few seeds

It's been a long time since we'v had an update or sneak preview

Can you give us a glimpse of a pearl or 2 ...mayber 3?

Could probably afford to buy me one of those PC rigs but I doubt if I could afford the electricity bill from using it. :no: