Sign in to follow this  
KJakker

F-106 loadout not recognised or imported?

I recently had to do a full reinstall of all my SF2 games to fix an error. Anyway having reinstalled most of my mods I am finding that for some reason my F-106A is not recognizing any of the AIM-4 missiles even though I have every version from A to G. It only sees the AIM-26 variants. Also when I try to use the weapons editor to import all the weapons and external tanks from the F-106weapons.ini that came with the F-106A it does not seem to be importing and saving them. It is a bit frustrating as I had it working perfectly before the reinstall.

Also is something up with the search engine? I tried searching for "F-106","Delta Dart" and variants of it but got zero returns though I remember reading post about it.

Try this in the Data_ini, stations entry

AllowedWeaponClass=IRM,SAHM

SpecificStationCode=AIM4---------Add this line

AttachmentType=USAF

Try this in the Data_ini, stations entry

AllowedWeaponClass=IRM,SAHM

SpecificStationCode=AIM4---------Add this line

AttachmentType=USAF

That did it for finding the AIM-4 and while I was at it I found that one of the [WeaponDataXXX] lines in the F-106weapons.ini was a digit too short thus preventing me from importing the AIR-2, drop tanks, and gunpod for it. All fixed and working properly now. Thanks!

That did it for finding the AIM-4 and while I was at it I found that one of the [WeaponDataXXX] lines in the F-106weapons.ini was a digit too short thus preventing me from importing the AIR-2, drop tanks, and gunpod for it. All fixed and working properly now. Thanks!

do it just for the stations meant for the falcons, the ones for the drop tanks or the genie-gun station must not have it, leave those as it was and you´ll have them as it has to be

do it just for the stations meant for the falcons, the ones for the drop tanks or the genie-gun station must not have it, leave those as it was and you´ll have them as it has to be

Actually it was all working fine as of my previous post. The problem with the AIR-2, Gunpod and tanks was because the Weapons Editor was not importing them into the game properly due to a mistake in the F106Weapons file provided with the aircraft. I managed to fix it and now it works perfectly. Again thank you.